New suit

Swim briefs, bikinis, thongs, and square-cuts. A place to discuss swimwear against the norm.
Solar55

New suit

Post by Solar55 »

I bought this suit from Shein in both black and red. It's fantastic - sexy and very comfortable.

There was a pink version but they're sold out. Hopefully those will be restocked.

https://us.shein.com/Manfinity-Men-Sol ... atio=3-4
RespectTheKini

Re: New suit

Post by RespectTheKini »

Reports tell me that Shein likes to be up to date with all the trends - I hope they add more and more men's underwear options. That one isnt half bad, have you gave them their maiden voyage at the beach yet?

I havent bought Shein undies yet. Im cautious with all the out of country underwear. Havent mastered ordering the right size and hate being disappointed. Great prices though! Perhaps Il get into it again. Aliexpress has some super hidden stores with gems.
Solar55

Post by Solar55 »

I've worn them in the gym sauna and hot tub. Seemingly good quality (especially the price) and extremely comfortable. I'm less "squished" than in a regular Speedo.
Solar55

Post by Solar55 »

Quick update on the suit - it's fantastic! I highly recommend it. The cut, fit and fabric are all outstanding, especially for the price.