Swim brief sighting

Swim briefs, bikinis, thongs, and square-cuts. A place to discuss swimwear against the norm.
TANGA TANGA

Re: Swim brief sighting

Post by TANGA TANGA »

Solar55 wrote: Thu Nov 16, 2023 5:41 pm I wear a Speedo Solar in the gym hot tub and sauna all the time, but I've only seen two other guys in swim briefs. I've gotten braver and have worn my pink Solar recently too. Very exciting.
Always great to welcome a new member aboard. Look forward to hearing about your experiences at the gym and elsewhere.
Solar55

Post by Solar55 »

[/quote]

Welcome to the forum Solar55! I've had one Speedo solar brief and enjoyed wearing it. I was just recently looking at the pink Solar online and really like the color. What, if any, reaction have you had from folks at your gym to the pink brief?
[/quote]

Thank you for the welcome. It's good to be among guys who have similar interests!

I've recently gotten to the point where I'm comfortable wearing a black Speedo irrespective of who's around - the pink was a big step, but, so far, things have gone well. No ugly comments, a couple of side glances, and one guy hitting on me! I plan to wear it more often!
Solar55

Post by Solar55 »

[/quote]
Always great to welcome a new member aboard. Look forward to hearing about your experiences at the gym and elsewhere.
[/quote]

Thank you. Good to be here.
jason_greets

Post by jason_greets »

This reminds me of something that happened to me.

Last August I went to a hobby convention and stayed in a hotel room with three other friends. I decided that I wanted to try out my swim bikinis that I bought at the pool, but I wanted to try them on as soon as the pool was open.

One morning I went to the pool early in the morning. There was no one else but me. As soon as I was in the pool I took off my shorts and went into the pool in my swim briefs. About 40 minutes later, two of my roommates showed up wearing shorts.

I was a bit afraid they would see me as I was so I put my shorts back on before they noticed. To my surprise one of them pulled down his shorts and was wearing a pair of Desmiit brand swim bikinis with 1" sides. It was then that I decided to take off my shorts too.

About a week later I was chatting with that friend to catch up on things. I briefly mentioned that I applauded him for wearing that kind of suit at the pool that day. I bought me a similar pair of bikini suit, but in a different color.

I've worn that suit (secretly) a few times since at pools. I will wear them more publicly at beaches this year.
Microbikiniman

Post by Microbikiniman »

Great news, Jason! Did your friend mention what got him interested in bikinis? Who knows, the two of you may have a chance to discuss bikinis and other types of microwear, and perhaps try different styles and trade tips about various brands.
jason_greets

Post by jason_greets »

Microbikiniman wrote: Wed Jan 03, 2024 7:17 pm Great news, Jason! Did your friend mention what got him interested in bikinis? Who knows, the two of you may have a chance to discuss bikinis and other types of microwear, and perhaps try different styles and trade tips about various brands.
No, and I really don't care. I was just glad that I someone that I knew likes to wear them too and didn't feel like I was the only one who did so that if we end up going to a pool party or similar event at the same time in the future, I would feel more confident and wearing mine as well.