Swimwear- drawstring on the inside or the outside- your choice

Swim briefs, bikinis, thongs, and square-cuts. A place to discuss swimwear against the norm.
JustSomeDude71

Swimwear- drawstring on the inside or the outside- your choice

Post by JustSomeDude71 »

Do you prefer the drawstring on your swim bikini/thong to be on the outside or the inside?

I prefer the drawstring inside the swimsuit, it just looks better. If I'm wearing a swim bikini or thong, I am accentuating my package for others to see, why would I want that covered by a drawstring?!
Thongwearer

Re: Swimwear- drawstring on the inside or the outside- your choice

Post by Thongwearer »

I’ve never thought about it but I think I prefer outside instead of jamming strings inside the pouch.

But I don’t think either truly bother me.
ManlyUndies

Post by ManlyUndies »

I think everything looks a little cleaner if you wear it on the inside.

This is especially true if you have taken the time to shave and/or trim to make things look neat and kept up.
jason_greets

Post by jason_greets »

That's a very good question.

Personally I rather have the drawstring inside the suit. Just a personal preference and I don't like to see the drawstring hang out.
ManlyUndies

Post by ManlyUndies »

jason_greets wrote: Sat Jul 22, 2023 9:51 pm That's a very good question.

Personally I rather have the drawstring inside the suit. Just a personal preference and I don't like to see the drawstring hang out.
This is a good point, the only time I like to see the drawstrings hanging out is when they are untied and hanging straight. This is sexy to me as it is telling me that he is easily accessible in his suit and may well be taking it off soon.
SnakeEyes20

Post by SnakeEyes20 »

Depends on the drawstring, if it has nice shiny gold or silver ends then on the outside otherwise if they're regular drawstrings then on the inside
jason_greets

Post by jason_greets »

SnakeEyes20 wrote: Sun Jul 23, 2023 2:36 pm Depends on the drawstring, if it has nice shiny gold or silver ends then on the outside otherwise if they're regular drawstrings then on the inside
That's a good point. I would imagine the metallic ends would chafe against the skin ifnthey are inside the suit.
Thonglover8k

Post by Thonglover8k »

I've got maybe 20 pairs of swim briefs (bathers), half of which came with drawer strings.
I personally don't like them, so usually remove them, I only have one pair of very brief AussieBum bathers that have zero elastic in them, so the draw string is absolutely needed to keep them up. I always tuck the string inside the bathers.
SnakeEyes20

Post by SnakeEyes20 »

I prefer drawstrings when swimming so they don't slide off when doing flip turns
Schoolspeedo

Post by Schoolspeedo »

On the outside for me but my wife usually tells me to tuck them in, but I don't.