Wearing a swim thong in public…

Swim briefs, bikinis, thongs, and square-cuts. A place to discuss swimwear against the norm.
Thonglover8k

Re: Wearing a swim thong in public…

Post by Thonglover8k »

flbeachnative1976 wrote: Tue Aug 01, 2023 10:09 pm I wore a thong for the first time on a public beach on a dare. Luckily I was with a friend that did the same, which made it a little easier. However, the first time I wore a thong to the beach by myself was nerve-wracking. But, I did my homework and went to a thong friendly beach (since they are banned on some beaches here in Florida) and seeing others in thong made it easier. It does get easier each time.
I’d love to wear a thong to the be@ch with friends. I’ve only worn my thongs to the beach with my wife, but I’d really like to be able to normalise wearing swim thongs for guys to local beaches. There is no law here in Australia that says you can’t wear a thong, it’s just unusual and I think that’s such a shame especially as every other girl on the beach wears a thong or G string.
Bikenswim

Post by Bikenswim »

Thonglover8k wrote: Wed Aug 16, 2023 7:41 am
flbeachnative1976 wrote: Tue Aug 01, 2023 10:09 pm I wore a thong for the first time on a public beach on a dare. Luckily I was with a friend that did the same, which made it a little easier. However, the first time I wore a thong to the beach by myself was nerve-wracking. But, I did my homework and went to a thong friendly beach (since they are banned on some beaches here in Florida) and seeing others in thong made it easier. It does get easier each time.
I’d love to wear a thong to the be@ch with friends. I’ve only worn my thongs to the beach with my wife, but I’d really like to be able to normalise wearing swim thongs for guys to local beaches. There is no law here in Australia that says you can’t wear a thong, it’s just unusual and I think that’s such a shame especially as every other girl on the beach wears a thong or G string.
I've been wearing flat-front gaff thongs and g-strings at the Beach for many years, but I still don't look like the other girls on the beach...
TANGA TANGA

Post by TANGA TANGA »

Pleased to report that I saw a guy wearing a thong walking around down by the shoreline yesterday.The impact was lessened by the fact he was in the nudist zone, but I was still heartened to see it. Unfortunately he was too far away to compliment him and give TBD a plug.
Thonglover8k

Post by Thonglover8k »

TANGA TANGA wrote: Thu Aug 17, 2023 9:29 am Pleased to report that I saw a guy wearing a thong walking around down by the shoreline yesterday.The impact was lessened by the fact he was in the nudist zone, but I was still heartened to see it. Unfortunately he was too far away to compliment him and give TBD a plug.
I must admit I've done that a couple of times, sometimes its sexier to wear a little something rather than being just nude. I feel i can push the envelope a bit and wear something that I just couldn't get away with on a normal beach.
In any case, no one is hurt or offended and its all fun.
TANGA TANGA

Post by TANGA TANGA »

Thonglover8k wrote: Thu Aug 17, 2023 10:29 pm
TANGA TANGA wrote: Thu Aug 17, 2023 9:29 am Pleased to report that I saw a guy wearing a thong walking around down by the shoreline yesterday.The impact was lessened by the fact he was in the nudist zone, but I was still heartened to see it. Unfortunately he was too far away to compliment him and give TBD a plug.
I must admit I've done that a couple of times, sometimes its sexier to wear a little something rather than being just nude. I feel i can push the envelope a bit and wear something that I just couldn't get away with on a normal beach.
You’re right,Thonglover. There is something to be said about leaving a little to the imagination. I saw that guy initially from the front and could tell even from a distance it wasn’t a regular speedo he was wearing due to the narrow straps connecting the pouch. I waited for the rear view and was pleased to see that I had correctly guessed it was a thong. I should end by saying he did remove it before settling down to sunbathe.
Thonglover8k

Post by Thonglover8k »

TANGA TANGA wrote: Fri Aug 18, 2023 2:06 am
Thonglover8k wrote: Thu Aug 17, 2023 10:29 pm
You’re right,Thonglover. There is something to be said about leaving a little to the imagination. I saw that guy initially from the front and could tell even from a distance it wasn’t a regular speedo he was wearing due to the narrow straps connecting the pouch. I waited for the rear view and was pleased to see that I had correctly guessed it was a thong. I should end by saying he did remove it before settling down to sunbathe.
Brilliant
bikinilover

Post by bikinilover »

[/quote]

I agree with you. My husband and I have been to Little Beach on Maui many times. It is clothing-optional (well, technically it's not, but traditionally it is) and we have gone the full Monty a few times. Generally, though, I really like wearing my speedos, and other brief swimwear because I love the tanline and the tease. I enjoy seeing the other men in speedos, etc even more than the fully naked guys. They are nice to see, but I love the mystery of that little bit of fabric.
jason_greets

Post by jason_greets »

I wouldn't mind one day to wear a thong at a pool or a beach, but I would probably feel more at ease at a place like an adult-only event or place. I wouldn't feel so out of place. I've seen videos of events where the guys (and some women) wear thongs at a pool and it's expected.
Thonglover8k

Post by Thonglover8k »

Just bought these,

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/1005004 ... 1802ugfJPZ
In map crack

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/1005004 ... 1802ugfJPZ
In blue small stripe

Can’t wait till they arrive
ralange

Post by ralange »

jason_greets wrote: Sun Sep 03, 2023 6:29 pm I wouldn't mind one day to wear a thong at a pool or a beach, but I would probably feel more at ease at a place like an adult-only event or place. I wouldn't feel so out of place. I've seen videos of events where the guys (and some women) wear thongs at a pool and it's expected.
I travel for work and have been since 2019. My rule is when I get to the pool and kids are there before me I don't go, but if im there first and they come in then they can do whatever they want. I have a different thought on the beach. Hotel/public pools no one can choose the other end of the pool. Beaches if one end has less people or less kids I'll lay out there. If families come and setup next to me then it must not bother them.
I haven't had anyone say anything to me bad about my thongs. The more I wear them the more I want too.