What undies are you wearing today?

A place to talk about underwear in general that doesn't fit in thongs or bikinis.
Thonglover8k

Re: What undies are you wearing today?

Post by Thonglover8k »

TANGA TANGA wrote: Sun Mar 24, 2024 3:38 am Black Gregg Homme g-string with metal rings on each side of the pouch.
Nice, what style is that?
TANGA TANGA

Post by TANGA TANGA »

Thonglover8k wrote: Sun Mar 24, 2024 4:59 pm
TANGA TANGA wrote: Sun Mar 24, 2024 3:38 am Black Gregg Homme g-string with metal rings on each side of the pouch.
Hi Thonglover. I bought several of those Gregg Homme g-strings a number of years ago, so they may well be discontinued now.It was called Mystere, and there is a photo of it on my Share The Goods g-strings post on the main blog. If you click on the white symbol to the left of Categories and type in Share The Goods in the search box, it was posted on August 3,2020 under the heading T's g-string collection and is in the third photo down with other Gregg Homme strings. Let me know if you find it.
oldermuscledude

Post by oldermuscledude »

Today I'm wearing Sukrew Ruby Red classic briefs!
Thonglover8k

Post by Thonglover8k »

TANGA TANGA wrote: Sun Mar 24, 2024 5:17 pm
Hi Thonglover. I bought several of those Gregg Homme g-strings a number of years ago, so they may well be discontinued now.It was called Mystere, and there is a photo of it on my Share The Goods g-strings post on the main blog. If you click on the white symbol to the left of Categories and type in Share The Goods in the search box, it was posted on August 3,2020 under the heading T's g-string collection and is in the third photo down with other Gregg Homme strings. Let me know if you find it.
Yep found it thanks, I love your taste in thongs / g strings, I like the first four and the last, they look great, I guess by now you realise I like micro things and also see through! 🤣🤣🤣
TANGA TANGA

Post by TANGA TANGA »

Thonglover8k wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2024 6:32 am
TANGA TANGA wrote: Sun Mar 24, 2024 5:17 pm

Yep found it thanks, I love your taste in thongs / g strings, I like the first four and the last, they look great, I guess by now you realise I like micro things and also see through! 🤣🤣🤣
Thanks for your kind words. I discovered a couple of the Mystere strings unopened in a drawer. I think I was saving them because I knew they would be hard to replace. Had a look on the Gregg Homme website for something similar, but didn't see any. Definitely one of my favourites. It's a shame when companies discontinue styles that you love and you don't get notice to allow you to stock up.
ManInPanties

Post by ManInPanties »

Today I'm wearing some neon pink bikini cut panties that are quite the contrasting color to my black skinny jeans. They've got a frill of lace trim all around the waist, so if I bend over and they creep above my belt, I'm not exactly going to have any luck hiding them ;)
oldermuscledude

Today I'm wearing an indigo Sukrew classic jockstrap.
Pennbikini

Post by Pennbikini »

Today is, so far, what I woke up in -- gray Kiniki "Dean" string bikinis and a black cut off sleeveless T-shirt
ioanniskef

Post by ioanniskef »

Right now i am having coffe under the parthenon.i have jean shorts from h&m and a green es addicted thong under...
oldermuscledude

A coral-colored bubble thong by Sukrew today...