What undies are you wearing today?

A place to talk about underwear in general that doesn't fit in thongs or bikinis.
Thonglover8k

What undies are you wearing today?

Post by Thonglover8k »

Soooo, I hope you don’t think this a weird question, but I’m interested in what most of us wear everyday.
I’be just come home from a hard workout at CrossFit, had a shower and slipped into comfortable clothes to relax in during our evening dinner.
I slipped on a pair of Kiniki fizzy clip side tanga briefs in black. I love them because the front is the same size as the back, so maybe a sort of wider thong, maybe 1/3 backside covering. I love the side clips for quick uncovering / sexy fun.
https://www.kiniki.com/collections/allu ... 6088900681
What do you think?
Pennbikini

Re: What undies are you wearing today?

Post by Pennbikini »

This morning I put on a Kiniki modal tanga, denim blue in color! Will be with me through errands this afternoon, then will move to something else later on in the day! :D
JustSomeDude71

Post by JustSomeDude71 »

Thonglover8k wrote: Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:28 am Soooo, I hope you don’t think this a weird question, but I’m interested in what most of us wear everyday.
I’be just come home from a hard workout at CrossFit, had a shower and slipped into comfortable clothes to relax in during our evening dinner.
I slipped on a pair of Kiniki fizzy clip side tanga briefs in black. I love them because the front is the same size as the back, so maybe a sort of wider thong, maybe 1/3 backside covering. I love the side clips for quick uncovering / sexy fun.
What do you think?
I would think that those little clip sides are uncomfortable, I could just imagine them digging into my hips! Are they made of metal or plastic?
TANGA TANGA

Post by TANGA TANGA »

Thonglover8k wrote: Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:28 am Soooo, I hope you don’t think this a weird question, but I’m interested in what most of us wear everyday.
What do you think?
I have several Kiniki garments with those plastic side clips. One is a thong and the other a half back bikini. I find the clips really dig into my skin and leave an imprint when I take them off. Haven't worn them much for that reason and actually have a couple unopened in poly bags.
Today I'm wearing a purple string bikini of unknown origin. Lovely soft material that clings nicely. Most of the time I wear g-strings, but recently have been getting back into string bikinis.
Guitar T

Post by Guitar T »

N2N cotton thong Zebra print. Of course no one knew what I had on under my business suit.
Thonglover8k

Post by Thonglover8k »

JustSomeDude71 wrote: Mon Jul 03, 2023 12:37 pm
What do you think?
I would think that those little clip sides are uncomfortable, I could just imagine them digging into my hips! Are they made of metal or plastic?
They’re plastic, but sit quite low, so they don’t dig in to me
Thonglover8k

Post by Thonglover8k »

They look good and at least they described them as “masculine” 😃
ThongBum

Post by ThongBum »

Jockey NPLP thong. It’s rapidly becoming one of my favorites.
Pennbikini

Post by Pennbikini »

Earlier today was a black ribbed Doreanse sport brief/tanga...then a shower and change and now it is a gray Kiniki Oxford tanga...