New thong from Jockey

Let's talk about thongs
JustSomeDude71

New thong from Jockey

Post by JustSomeDude71 »

Personally I don't like the look, too much fabric and too high-waisted. Plus, it would fold and roll down. When I wear thongs, it's strictly string-thongs!
https://www.jockey.com/catalog/product/ ... Ln16m2FxBs
TANGA TANGA

Re: New thong from Jockey

Post by TANGA TANGA »

JustSomeDude71 wrote: Mon Jun 12, 2023 2:24 pm Personally I don't like the look, too much fabric and too high-waisted. Plus, it would fold and roll down. When I wear thongs, it's strictly string-thongs!
https://www.jockey.com/catalog/product/ ... Ln16m2FxBs
I suppose we should be thankful that Jockey are making thongs, but I have to agree that there is too much fabric, and if ever a thong could be described as being conservative and boring, this is it.
Guitar T

Post by Guitar T »

I have to agree. Jockey’s thing has much to much fabric. The front looks like a diaper to me. I wouldn’t be comfortable wearing this particular thong.
RespectTheKini

Post by RespectTheKini »

Good catch! I agree with sentiments, Jockey continuing Men's thongs is a VERY good thing. Wives will continue to push, and men will continue to be curious. I have the other Jockey thong, the knit fabric one and I kid you not. It is actually really comfortable. I also dig the high cut look, I get sick of the big waistband generic look that all the other big brands do. Even as a "tinier is more kinda guy" I wear mine frequently. I wish I got to buy the coveted old Jockey thongs that came out a long time ago, unfortunately I never lived the retail thong revolution. Only online.
ThongBum

Post by ThongBum »

That looks like WAY too much coverage for me.
Thonglover8k

Post by Thonglover8k »

ThongBum wrote: Mon Jul 03, 2023 3:00 am That looks like WAY too much coverage for me.
Totally agree Thongbum, they are just seriously too big, not sure what they were thinking, but I won’t be buying any of those.
rjthongs

Post by rjthongs »

I just got a Jockey catalog in the mail. They now have a cotton stretch striped thong. I might give them a try.
londondan

Post by londondan »

I tend to wear a fuller more conservative thong so this looks perfect for me. I have a few of the Jockey active fiber thongs from a good few years ago and they are still going strong. A nice athletic cut and stretchy breathable fabric so perfect for sports of everyday wear. I just wish that Jockey sold their thongs in the UK!
JR_TWO

Post by JR_TWO »

Jockey has come out with the Sport Silver Microfiber Thong . I did order a couple of pairs to try. I am a fan of microfiber and it is nice that they offer a couple of different colors. I usually like my thongs a little skimpier and without the logo , but I thought I try them anyway. Maybe nice for sports or everyday . Maybe with the band , if they happen to peek out people may think you are wearing boxers. Will see how they are . It nice to at least making men's thongs

https://www.jockey.com/catalog/product/ ... color=9344
JustSomeDude71

Post by JustSomeDude71 »

I don't know what Jockey's fascination is about 2-3 inch-thick waistbands on all of their men's underwear?! I hate thick waistbands, all they do is fold and roll down and I spend all day messing with my underwear and trying to fix them!