New thong from Jockey

Let's talk about thongs
JR_TWO

Re: New thong from Jockey

Post by JR_TWO »

JustSomeDude71 wrote: Sat Jul 15, 2023 1:20 pm I don't know what Jockey's fascination is about 2-3 inch-thick waistbands on all of their men's underwear?! I hate thick waistbands, all they do is fold and roll down and I spend all day messing with my underwear and trying to fix them!

I agree, they should have taken their string bikinis and made thongs off from that style !
londondan

Post by londondan »

Does anyone know if Jockey stocks and sells men's thongs in their stores? I'll be in the US in a few weeks time and might try and pick some up.
JR_TWO

Post by JR_TWO »

londondan wrote: Wed Jul 19, 2023 5:47 am Does anyone know if Jockey stocks and sells men's thongs in their stores? I'll be in the US in a few weeks time and might try and pick some up.
That would be nice to know , the stores i been to that carry jockey it been just been boxerbriefs and standard briefs. I ended up order them online . I recently order the sport silver thongs . I was really surprised how comfortable these thongs are . Great for daily wear or the gym.
normalguy-wildundies

Post by normalguy-wildundies »

londondan wrote: Wed Jul 19, 2023 5:47 am Does anyone know if Jockey stocks and sells men's thongs in their stores? I'll be in the US in a few weeks time and might try and pick some up.
I've been to a couple stores over the last couple years and I don't think I've even seen any string bikinis. I haven't seen a thong in a store in a quite a while but it could vary by the location of the store.
londondan

Post by londondan »

normalguy-wildundies wrote: Thu Jul 27, 2023 3:52 pm
I've been to a couple stores over the last couple years and I don't think I've even seen any string bikinis. I haven't seen a thong in a store in a quite a while but it could vary by the location of the store.
Ok thanks. I'll try a few stores when I'm there and fingers crossed I find one!
David_NC

Post by David_NC »

The Jockey store nearest me in North Carolina does not carry the thong or the string bikinis and a pitiful selection of the low rise brief. The little Asian lady seemed shocked I asked about a thong. Smh
Thongwearer

Post by Thongwearer »

I have only seen one store who even carried the string bikinis and it was an outlet mall in myrtle beach. I’ve never seen the me s thong in stores sadly.
Madaboutuw

Post by Madaboutuw »

It's the same with our Jockey outlet store here in Mn. Kind of blew my mind they didn't even carry string bikinis. I actually had to order them in the outlet store. Oh, free shipping if I ordered at the store..yippee! Would have rather rummaged through some in the store.
londondan

Post by londondan »

Thanks for the replies. Doesn't sound hopeful. Oh well, the Jockey website in the UK doesn't even sell men's thongs or string bikinis!
Dh1985

Post by Dh1985 »

The fact that Jockey has made a new sport thong means that thongs for men are becoming more popular for the average man. While there are men that will never wear this type of underwear, it Def gets more ppl curious.