New thong from Jockey

Let's talk about thongs
ThongBum

Re: New thong from Jockey

Post by ThongBum »

Dh1985 wrote: Sat Aug 05, 2023 4:06 pm The fact that Jockey has made a new sport thong means that thongs for men are becoming more popular for the average man. While there are men that will never wear this type of underwear, it Def gets more ppl curious.
No doubt! I just hope they come out with even more styles.
GenX_MCMLXXI

Post by GenX_MCMLXXI »

Way too big! looks like a more conservative bikini in the front, also too high-waisted. I like my thongs more on the skimpy side.
oldermuscledude

Post by oldermuscledude »

GenX_MCMLXXI wrote: Fri Aug 11, 2023 10:22 am Way too big! looks like a more conservative bikini in the front, also too high-waisted. I like my thongs more on the skimpy side.
Me, too!
Thonglover8k

Post by Thonglover8k »

I was starting to feel a bit of a freak, but I’m really happy most of the replies prefer smaller thongs / G strings rather than what Jockey is producing, hopefully their marketing department monitors sites like this and takes note.
String'n

Post by String'n »

So looks like Jockey has added another thong to their collection.
https://www.jockey.com/catalog/product/ ... iber-thong

Seems to be a very similar design to their Sport Silver series. I ordered a few and they arrived today. Honestly they fit decently, Obviously they are a full style/fit thong, but i seem them great alternative for day to day wear.
The fabric although nearly identical to the sport silver, it seems to have just a touch more stretch and thinness to it.

I really do wish Jockey would sell the thongs they have on their South Africa store on the north American store. Ive been browsing the .co.za store for some time seeing if they release anything new. They have changed styles somewhat frequently there, but they definitely seem more sport oriented then the NA varieties. I wish there was an easy way to get the SA products in the US/Canada.
David_NC

Post by David_NC »

I to broke down and bought the stability pouch thong, it arrived Monday. It’s not a bad thong, more material than I usually prefer. Also be sure to size down, the waist is looser than I was expecting. I’m hoping a wash/dry might help that. The material is soft, thin, and semi mesh - like the sides of the sport/mesh brief. The verdict is still out if I will truly like them, but they are on sale for $9.99 so a good price if they don’t work out.
I checked out the South African site, the thongs look nice but still a bit too much material.
I really want Jockey to make a thong from their cooling mesh string bikini.
https://www.jockey.com/catalog/product/ ... color=3911
JR_TWO

Post by JR_TWO »

I too recently ordered the Stability pouch thong , should arrive fairly soon . I ordered the jocks as well, the price was to good .
I give them props for adding thongs to their line up. I am David_nc that they should make a thong style out the cool mesh string bikini
David_NC

Post by David_NC »

So a quick review of the stability thong by Jockey. It was comfortable, it is not a skimpy thong, it almost felt like a cheeky style thong with the extra material on the rear. I haven’t worn it for more than 4 hours yet (always good to break in a new thong slowly). The pouch was nice, a little contour so you aren’t squished flat. I ordered my normal size and would like to try one size smaller for a more snug fit.
String'n

Post by String'n »

David_NC wrote: Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:47 pm I ordered my normal size and would like to try one size smaller for a more snug fit.
I found that also. I ordered a normal size and another down a size, and found that both have their plus and minuses. I honestly like these better then their cotton ones, much more give and stretch.