Doreanse 1234 neon sport thong

Write your own review of thongs you own.
just mark

Doreanse 1234 neon sport thong

Post by just mark »

I am gradually replacing my Kiniki Oxford thongs with these a few pairs at a time. I find the Doreanse 1234 to be a more snug fit
in general , especially the double lined front which is fairly flat and snug despite the discreet front seam.
The Doreanse 1234 neon sport has a 4cm logo waistband , the rear triangle is 8cm at the top quickly reducing to 1cm along the crotch strap, which is short ,meaning the thong sits low rise. Perfect for not peeking above trousers etc. ( rather not have that happen at work, or around customers). It is made from 45% modal, 45% cotton and 10% lycra. Is very comfortable and washes very well.
I would say that this one wouldn't be good for beginners as it is fairly unforgiving. The sizing is odd with Doreanse , trial and error
needed. these ones are great for those looking for a snug flat front , low rise and minimal fabric at the back and underneath.
Wouldn't recommend to anyone built like a donkey. I am a 32" waist with what I would describe as "average"in the pouch requirements. I order small in these which is 30" -32". They fit like a glove "literally", but that is my preference for comfort.
They are around £10 a pair, though I buy mine on line for £26. for four pairs with free delivery (UK).
londondan

Re: Doreanse 1234 neon sport thong

Post by londondan »

Thanks for this review. Our sizing matches so good to know these are a good fit as like you I find their sizing to be inconsistent.