Anyone Else Addicted?

A place to talk about underwear in general that doesn't fit in thongs or bikinis.
jason_greets

Re: Anyone Else Addicted?

Post by jason_greets »

Thongwearer wrote: Thu Jul 27, 2023 1:25 pm What brand are the running shorts ?
BOA, Brooks, and one Nike
David_NC

Post by David_NC »

jason_greets wrote: Thu Jul 27, 2023 2:23 pm
Thongwearer wrote: Thu Jul 27, 2023 1:25 pm What brand are the running shorts ?
BOA, Brooks, and one Nike
Under armour and new balance make good shorts also. I’m an under armour fan.
oldermuscledude

Post by oldermuscledude »

If you want really brief running shorts check out Americsn Jock...I've got a couple of theirs and really like them!
Cachondo

Post by Cachondo »

Yep, been addicted since I was around 16-17 years old and I had my own money that I could spend on my own without my parents needling me about what I bought or spent it on. Some of it is due to the fact that when I was much younger, there were a lot of types of underwear that I would have loved to have without worrying too much about the cost and being judged for buying them.

Part of it is practicality for me—most people wear underwear every day so naturally you're more likely to wear them out quicker than other clothes. Although in my case there is a separation between ordinary underwear that I can wear every day and sexier underwear like bikinis or thongs that I only wear occasionally.
mbit415

Post by mbit415 »

Big time addicted. I have 1 full drawer full of neatly folded thongs that are 3 levels deep. Another half drawer of bikinis and briefs, and another half of ‘things that don’t really fit but not ready to toss yet’. And then I have 4 ‘safe’ boxer briefs for when I need them lol.

I tossed two trash bags before of mostly very old stuff or random undies when I was on an eBay binge.

The good thing is they don’t really take too much space and when I go on a trip I have 4x the amount of undies necessary and they fit in a very small luggage cube lol.
rjthongs

Post by rjthongs »

Count me in the underwear addicted club. I have 100's of pairs of underwear that I've accumulated over the years. All of them are in good shape because I kept buying more as I saw styles that I thought look hot. I luckily have a wife that tolerates my collection.
ThongGizmo

Post by ThongGizmo »

I need the money some of you all have haha. It was easier to have a big collection when I was younger and didn't have as many expenses though to be honest I don't miss it too much. One issue was the space to keep it all but then there was something unsatisfying about having pairs I'd never wear or pairs I'd like that would just get lost in my throng of thongs.