Do any of you wear Cockrings with your undies?

A place to talk about underwear in general that doesn't fit in thongs or bikinis.
Thonglover8k

Do any of you wear Cockrings with your undies?

Post by Thonglover8k »

Just wondering if anyone wears Cockrings while you'er also wearing thongs or bikinis.
I've recently tried wearing "round" cockrings but haven't found a comfortable one to wear all the time, until now.
Just bought a shaped ring from Primal Rings, it's not round and fits around your bits, but is so comfortable that I can wear it all day, especially when wearing a thong or G-string.
TANGA TANGA

Re: Do any of you wear Cockrings with your undies?

Post by TANGA TANGA »

Thonglover8k wrote: Tue Feb 15, 2022 9:01 pm Just wondering if anyone wears Cockrings while you'er also wearing thongs or bikinis.
I've recently tried wearing "round" cockrings but haven't found a comfortable one to wear all the time, until now.
Just bought a shaped ring from Primal Rings, it's not round and fits around your bits, but is so comfortable that I can wear it all day, especially when wearing a thong or G-string.
I know there are companies that make underwear and swimwear with built in rings which are intended to give a boost to your package, but I've never tried one. However, I would advise you to research the potential side effects of wearing one all day. I believe they were originally designed to help men maintain an erection for longer during intimacy, which explains their popularity with adult performers, but are definitely not recommended for extended periods. Better to be cautious than risk damaging your manhood.
tbdrawer
Site Admin

Post by tbdrawer »

I do not wear one under underwear. I've tried pairs with c-panels and they were not comfortable, so that was the extent of on experimenting. Like Tanga Tanga said I've seen warnings about prolong wear of them, so be careful.
Thonglover8k

Post by Thonglover8k »

Thanks for your concerns guys, I'll be sure to be careful
ManlyUndies

Post by ManlyUndies »

I wear cock rings on occasion.

As long as the cock ring is sized appropriately it is not an issue to wear it as long as you want.

I'll wear cock rings that vary in size from 2" to 1-3/4". The bigger ones can be worn for a long as I want to, but the smaller ones I need to meter my time.
oldermuscledude

Post by oldermuscledude »

I love wearing cockrings and wear them quite often! I've got them in either 50mm (2-inch) or 45mm (1-3/4 inch) diameter so they're not too tight. I even wear them at the gym under my workout tights...
swimmer78

Post by swimmer78 »

Has anyone here tried wearing double or triple cockrings? I don't have much experience with cockrings, but I've seen them advertised online and I'm curious to try one. Not necessarily for wearing with underwear, but for solo pleasure or sex.
Thonglover8k

Post by Thonglover8k »

swimmer78 wrote: Wed Sep 13, 2023 2:32 pm Has anyone here tried wearing double or triple cockrings? I don't have much experience with cockrings, but I've seen them advertised online and I'm curious to try one. Not necessarily for wearing with underwear, but for solo pleasure or sex.
I’ve occasionally worn two identical sized cockrings, but for me they tend to trap skin in between them which can be uncomfortable.
I often wear one ring, sometimes all day, if I want a heavier ring, I simply put on a wider ring. I can personally recommend Primal rings as they are shaped to your body and are very comfortable, I’ve thrown most of my round rings out now I’ve discovered Primal and yes they’re great for sex.
elusive11

Post by elusive11 »

I wear them occasionally, when I am in a sexy mood
ManlyUndies

Post by ManlyUndies »

As I mentioned above, I do occasionally wear cock rings.

However, I thought I would also share that I have taken up wearing head rings on my cock constantly since November 2022. I started out wearing a basic steel 1" ring from the hardware store. While I enjoyed it, basic nickel plated steel is not a good choice for body jewelry, and it ended up rusting on the inside. Therefore, since I enjoyed wearing it so much, I went ahead and purchased a few head rings from The Chain Gang.

The ring I have been wearing the most since January 2023 is the Crown Head Glans Ring. I purchased mine in the 25mm size as that is close to the 1" size that I was accustomed to with my old steel head ring, and this is now stainless steel so I do not need to worry about it rusting during wear. I love that the little arrow bit on the bottom perfectly fits in the seam on the bottom of my glans. I think it looks good and I love the feeling of the little extra weight at the end of my cock. The downside is when I'm feeling cold and my cock shrinks, it will pop out of the ring. But I would not get myself the smaller size because then it would be too small when I get an erection. As it is, when my wife and I engage in intercourse, I do remove it because it is uncomfortable for her. When I shower, I make sure to clean under and around the ring. I soap up and slide the ring up and down on my shaft a bit to get everything cleaned up. It seems to work well and the guys I have shown it to have all said that it is awesome and they are very impressed by it! I did have an incident where it slipped off when I was skinny dipping in a friend's pool one afternoon, though it was (thankfully) easily found laying on the smooth bottom of the pool.

As usual, the most important thing with wearing a head ring (or glans ring) is sizing, just like choosing a cock ring. You want one that is small enough to not fall off, but big enough to allow appropriate blood flow and for you to urinate without removing it. I love wearing my head rings all the time!

Oh, I also got the following glans rings:
Horseshoe Glans Ring
I will wear this ring if I'm not wearing my Crown Head Glans Ring. I generally wear it with the balls under the head of my cock, where the glans are separated. I know some people have proposed that it should be worn with the balls at the top, but I'm not a fan of that method. This is also an excellent and comfortable ring to wear.

Donut Glans Ring
I'm not really a fan of this ring. If I had purchased the larger version of this ring, it might work better as a shaft ring. This ring is very wide at 17mm, but it also has a significant curve on the inside of the ring. The narrow part is the 25mm that I ordered, but then it tapers out to a much wider opening at the edges. This means that it does not catch behind the edges of my glans and stay in place. It is considerably heavier than the other rings, so these two things combine to make it slide off when it is being worn. Since the one I purchased is only 25mm in diameter, it is not large enough to use as a shaft ring since my shaft swells up considerably thicker when I get engorged.

I think I need to get a box of some kind to get all my cock rings and toys organized.