SKINZ Swimwear, Clearwater, Florida, USA

If you find some bikinis and thongs or the like in a brick and mortar store let us know here. Create a new topic for each place. Can list men's underwear and swimwear stores too.
ManlyUndies

SKINZ Swimwear, Clearwater, Florida, USA

Post by ManlyUndies »

SKINZ Swimwear has a huge show room and retail store in Clearwater, Florida, USA.

It is nowhere near the beach, but it is on the way if you are heading from Tampa to Clearwater Beach as it is right there along Gulf to Bay Blvd.

Here is a link to Google Maps showing the location: https://g.page/skinzswimwear?share

They have a tremendous selection of stuff in all kinds of different fabrics and cuts. You can even try stuff on to see how it fits. I really enjoyed my last visit and picked up a couple different thongs.

I absolutely recommend stopping in and checking out the store if you are in the area and are at all interested. It is a great shop and the staff was wonderful.
flsmoothie

Re: SKINZ Swimwear, Clearwater, Florida, USA

Post by flsmoothie »

Wife and I have been there a few times and enjoyed the selection and the ability to try them on before buying.
Jonathan G

Post by Jonathan G »

They make really nice products.
TANGA TANGA

Post by TANGA TANGA »

ManlyUndies wrote: Tue Feb 01, 2022 9:27 am SKINZ Swimwear has a huge show room and retail store in Clearwater, Florida, USA.

It is nowhere near the beach, but it is on the way if you are heading from Tampa to Clearwater Beach as it is right there along Gulf to Bay Blvd.

Here is a link to Google Maps showing the location: https://g.page/skinzswimwear?share

They have a tremendous selection of stuff in all kinds of different fabrics and cuts. You can even try stuff on to see how it fits. I really enjoyed my last visit and picked up a couple different thongs.

I absolutely recommend stopping in and checking out the store if you are in the area and are at all interested. It is a great shop and the staff was wonderful.
Given the intimate nature of styles like thongs and G-strings, and the fact that most retailers I'm aware of have a no return policy on underwear unless items are unworn, I'm wondering how Skinz are able to let customers try things on. Do you have to wear them over your existing undies, or is it different when it comes to swimwear?
flsmoothie

Post by flsmoothie »

If I remember correctly, they have pantie liners available in the fitting rooms.
TANGA TANGA

Post by TANGA TANGA »

flsmoothie wrote: Fri Apr 08, 2022 8:19 am If I remember correctly, they have pantie liners available in the fitting rooms.
Thanks for the quick reply. I thought that might be the case. Mind you, I remember seeing a video some years ago of a guy trying on lots of swimsuits without anything on underneath. He was quite the exhibitionist, not just because he had a hidden camera in the cubicle filming everything, but he had the sales assistant bring him various costumes, and towards the end he was stepping out of the cubicle in a skimpy speedo and asking the assistant for his opinion. It was almost like one of those secret camera programmes where the joke is finally revealed to the unsuspecting victim, but it wasn't the case with this guy.
Jonathan G

Post by Jonathan G »

I did some more shopping online for my upcoming trip to Europe. I'm still impressed by the quality and variety of the products.
Microbikiniman

Post by Microbikiniman »

I've been a fan of Skinzwear since 2018 when I first came across their e-catalog. I'm posting the link to my favorite model of their M73 Stuffit Rio microbikini. He inspired me to get this particular model of suit. (Mine is a pale beige, with a paisley design.)Yes, I got mine with a lined pouch (even a fan of "nearly-nude" exhibitionism like me does have SOME 8-) limits!) Showcasing the bellybutton (along with those firm abs you've been working on)as a focal point of pleasure helps any guy (gay, straight or bi) express his full measure of orgasmic eroticism as he strolls confidently around any welcoming beach or other gathering place, especially when there are many other men and women similarly "attired!" :D And, guys, your special ladies will find plenty of sexy creations as well!! Be the "Hot Teeny Bikini Couple" of your fantasies! And, fellow gay guys who are lifelong bellybutton and navelgasm enthusiasts like me, give a cheer for the Skinzwear photographer who had the foresight to include a closeup of every inner detail of this guy's HOT way-up-high bellybutton in the "pouch-closeup" picture. :mrgreen: In the realm of "Product Presentation," that is definitely "Full Disclosure!" (My order was handled promptly, and I love my rio! Like Arnold S., "I'll be back!"https://skinzwear.com/product_detail.ph ... Neon-Coral
ThongBum

Post by ThongBum »

Oh now this would be a fun trip. I have looked at their website many times and wondered how their suits would fit me.
Last edited by ThongBum on Sat Jul 22, 2023 4:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
Microbikiniman

Post by Microbikiniman »

ThongBum, give Skinzwear a try! My waist is 31 inches, so I ordered the medium (which fits 30" to 32"). Like the model, I wear mine as low as possible in front, with the top front edge resting on the base of my shaft. (I do a total body shave, and my abdominal-vacuum work has created muscular definitions from each side to center below the navel, with a dimple right above the base of the shaft. Think I'm ginna cover this up?!? 8-) )The fit is very comfortable. The "package" gets just the right amount of support, and just enough coverage. The M73 is quite skimpy :shock: and I love it! :D Especially the Rio back, which is quite a departure for me (with the top portion of my butt crack tanned).