Locker Room

A place to talk about underwear in general that doesn't fit in thongs or bikinis.
SackTap

Locker Room

Post by SackTap »

I am a college freshman in a new city. I recently started wearing thongs for the first time. At the college gym I work out at I was surprised how many guys wear boxerbriefs. At the gym I usually wear compression shorts underneath. I feel comfortable wearing those around other guys but I do sometimes notice guys wearing bikini briefs. I am not gay but I do have an underwear fetish and seeing what guys wear sometimes turns me on.

How many guys would feel comfortable wearing a thong or bikini briefs in the locker room?
JustSomeDude71

Re: Locker Room

Post by JustSomeDude71 »

I don't own anything but bikinis, string bikinis and thongs, so when I go to the gym, I have no choice but to wear what I have. Although, I have never worn a thong to the gym.
tbdrawer
Site Admin

Post by tbdrawer »

Like JustSomeDude71 I only have bikinis and thongs, so I'll be the one is the skimpiest underwear. I am not in locker rooms very often, but I have been wearing a thong when changing in one before. Typically I do opt for a bikini cut if I know I may be seen in my underwear.
CrossfiThong

Post by CrossfiThong »

I have more thong that bikini and I don’t mind to wear them at the looker room, honestly I like showing off my underwear hoping someone would tell me they wear the same as me or maybe I can inspire them to wear a thong.
Pennbikini

Post by Pennbikini »

I haven't regularly been in locker rooms for 20+ years, but back then, as now, I'd have on bikinis or string bikinis. I don't think I've ever worn a thong in that type of situation, but I don't often wear thongs anyway. Nothing against them, but just not something I gravitate toward from a personal standpoint!
Microbikiniman

Post by Microbikiniman »

I've worn string-bikini underwear the entire time I've been working out at the YMCA or a health club. I enjoy how they make me feel, no matter what the setting. I am NOT concerned about what others may think of my choice. To each his own! If another guy likes how they look and asks about them, I would be happy to talk to him about them. I'm gay, but many straight and bi guys like them, too. Like thongs and g-strings, ANY man can enjoy the comfort and freedom of movement, and enjoy how such minimal coverage allows others to see the "fruits of his labors!"😁 Damn right I feel sexy! So what?!? A healthy expression of sensuality and sexuality is a human need for EVERY man and woman!
rjthongs

Post by rjthongs »

I wear thong underwear 99.9% of the time. While I don't change in a locker room very often, I've changed out of my exercise worn thong, showered, and into a clean thong many times. At a previous job, there was health club for the employees. I changed in that locker room in thongs in front of my co-workers. Never a comment there or in any other locker room. I think if you don't make a big deal of it neither will others.
Pennbikini

Post by Pennbikini »

Yeah, I don't think I would hesitate to do it, personally...if that's what I was wearing, so be it. It might have been different for me in high school or college locker rooms, (or similar settings, like camp) as that was 25-30+ years ago. Then again, I say that, with experience of being in a locker room in some pretty skimpy string bikini briefs back in the day. My normal routine would be to shower, change into a fresh pair, and then walk back to the bench to finish getting dressed. Everyone would have seen it, every time, and I wasn't the only one either. In high school, by my senior year, there was a substantial minority of us that wore bikinis (the number grew over the four years I was there, lol!) :)
Aberman

Post by Aberman »

As a guy who has mainly concentrated on the swimwear side of things I Intend to migrate towards mainly tanga and thong styles of underwear . So I’m also intending to use those in the locker room .
Thongwearer

Post by Thongwearer »

In the locker room i struggled with being nervous about changing into my thong after I worked out and showered.

Now I just do it and don’t try to hide anything. Never got one negative comment and I don’t think anyone really cares.