Sleeping wearing Thong

Let's talk about thongs
Thonglover8k

Re: Sleeping wearing Thong

Post by Thonglover8k »

So interesting to hear what other guys do.
My wife and I have always slept naked, not sure why, it’s just how it turned out, perhaps because it’s warmer in Australia? Don’t know for sure, but I’m very comfortable being naked, not sure if I could start wearing anything to sleep in again.
Pennbikini

Post by Pennbikini »

I'm not sure of any specific "why" it was that way for me; I switched to bikini and string bikini underwear at the beginning of 9th grade and then that is what I slept in as well, moving off the "pajama" thing all at once. I've never NOT slept in my underwear since then...also, the recognition of and conversations about how one might choose to "lounge" around, watching TV, reading...whatever. I think the easiest conclusion for people to draw when it comes up in conversation is (although these conversations are pretty rare, admittedly!) is that I'm lounging in boxers when I'm lounging in underwear. But if I am, in fact, lounging in underwear, it's going to be a string bikini or thong (or bikini.)
rjthongs

Post by rjthongs »

Pennbikini wrote: Tue Jul 04, 2023 7:08 pm Yes, I sleep in underwear and T-shirt, so if it's a thong, that's what I'm sleeping in...
Me too. Since I wear thongs 99%+ of the time, it's a thong and t-shirt for sleeping.
ioanniskef

Post by ioanniskef »

I sleep naked, since i was 20 years old.im 45 now. The only time i sleep jn a thong is when im very very tired and while in bed watching movies in laptop, i just close it and turn in my preferable side and get sleep.
Pennbikini

Post by Pennbikini »

Just reflecting on this a bit, thinking back to college. Well...no one slept in thongs (that I'm aware of -- no guys wore them, as far as I know at any rate, and I didn't get my first one until 1998, after I had already graduated...lol) but upon reflection there were a lot of us that slept in underwear. It was certainly the case when I lived in a dorm and some joker would hit the fire alarm at 3am and a bunch of us would line up outside. My roommate and I always wore bikinis and string bikinis which would be highly obvious during the fire drills. And a number of other guys around the dorm too, where there were a significant number of us in bikinis. It never really occurred to me before, other than the proportions, that all of those dudes likely would have been doing the same before they got to college as well. Anyway...straying a little too far off topic from "sleeping in a thong" but out there for consideration anyway.
Straw-Strings

Post by Straw-Strings »

For me it's whatever underwear I wore during the day (plus more layers if it's a colder season), which is a thong about 2/3 of the time. I like the support, feeling sexy, and feeling like I don't need to wash my bedsheets quite as often!
jason_greets

Post by jason_greets »

I rarely do. I usually do it if I feel too hot and/or the AC isn't working.
swimmer78

Post by swimmer78 »

If I'm wearing anything to bed it's usually my Doreanse Aire Thong. It's either that or nude for my sleeping.
David_NC

Post by David_NC »

As an update to a previous post, I have fallen asleep in a thong (still dressed), but never purposely went to bed in a thong. I have switched to only sleeping in briefs to bed. As the kids get older that might change (3,7) but time will tell. I don't flaunt what underwear i'm wearing - but I have gotten up and run downstairs to the kitchen before others were awake in just my briefs, no big deal and have walked down the hall in just them - I am slowly trying to overcome modesty.
Microbikiniman

Post by Microbikiniman »

David_NC wrote: Mon Aug 28, 2023 3:21 pm As an update to a previous post, I have fallen asleep in a thong (still dressed), but never purposely went to bed in a thong. I have switched to only sleeping in briefs to bed. As the kids get older that might change (3,7) but time will tell. I don't flaunt what underwear i'm wearing - but I have gotten up and run downstairs to the kitchen before others were awake in just my briefs, no big deal and have walked down the hall in just them - I am slowly trying to overcome modesty.
Hi, Dave! I've been reading your posts, and it sounds like you are recovering well from your surgery. Congratulations, and keep up the good work! I really enjoyed noting your efforts to, as you say, "overcome modesty!" :mrgreen: That sums up our "Daily Due Diligence" very well! Keep pounding hell out of unnecessary roadblocks, and you'll see your own "Walls of Jericho" bite the dust!