What about the bulge

Swim briefs, bikinis, thongs, and square-cuts. A place to discuss swimwear against the norm.
Bikenswim

Re: What about the bulge

Post by Bikenswim »

lapswimmer wrote: Mon Aug 26, 2019 9:05 am If you wear a bikini style suit, you will have a bulge in your suit showing off your package. The topic here is about what you prefer in showing the bulge and what kind of pouch or lack of pouch you prefer. For me, my package is in the normal size range and I prefer the Asian cut bikinis for their low front cut and average pouch size. I place my penis down and to the left so as to create an even bulge or rounded bulge. Some of my suits do shown a slight penis outline.
I wear Asian cut bikinis, low flat front looks sexy. I can relax and wear these skimpy suits on crowded public beaches. Pouch suits would rub against my thick bicycle rider thighs, so I prefer the no-bulge look, pointing down & under. The snug support feels good too.
ian262

Post by ian262 »

Honestly, I don't think too much about it. I figure I'm a normally proportioned male and that my bulge will show in my suit when I put it on and that's just part of it.

I think things might be different if I had friends who went to the beach with me who also wore bikinis. They would advise me or whatever--the way that women help each other with bikini shopping and wearing. But I've only very recently even let people I know see me in a bikini. I usually go by myself to the pool or beach if I'm going to be wearing a skimpy suit.
Jonathan G

Post by Jonathan G »

Embrace the bulge, but don't overdo it.
mrrigid

Post by mrrigid »

Jonathan G wrote: Sun Feb 06, 2022 10:59 am Embrace the bulge, but don't overdo it.
Exactly. Of course a dark bikini will show less 'detail'. Or a suit with a colorful design!

At the beach, I'll usually walk to the sand, or the beach bar, in just a hawaiian shirt and bikini, but I can easily lose the shirt or put it back on depending on the situation. I'll do that if I might be waiting on line for a while, though after a beer or two it's likely to stay off. My wife encourages me to go for the exposure, which is a great encouragement.

Regarding the bulge, I always think of the model for the red Sporti Euro's (my favorite suit), and his perfect example of the 'tuck-down.' I don't know that I could wear mine that way for long - I'm usually pointing to the side.

https://www.swimoutlet.com/products/spo ... ?color=red
TANGA TANGA

Post by TANGA TANGA »

mrrigid wrote: Fri Feb 11, 2022 6:29 am
Jonathan G wrote: Sun Feb 06, 2022 10:59 am Embrace the bulge, but don't overdo it.
Exactly. Of course a dark bikini will show less 'detail'. Or a suit with a colorful design!

At the beach, I'll usually walk to the sand, or the beach bar, in just a hawaiian shirt and bikini, but I can easily lose the shirt or put it back on depending on the situation. I'll do that if I might be waiting on line for a while, though after a beer or two it's likely to stay off. My wife encourages me to go for the exposure, which is a great encouragement.

Regarding the bulge, I always think of the model for the red Sporti Euro's (my favorite suit), and his perfect example of the 'tuck-down.' I don't know that I could wear mine that way for long - I'm usually pointing to the side.

https://www.swimoutlet.com/products/spo ... ?color=red
I'm guessing the reason for the tuck down by the model in the red speedo is a (failed) attempt to conceal the outline of his manhood. Imagine the furore if women were told they couldn't show the shape of their breasts behind a bikini top or within a one piece, and yet men(like the guy in the speedo), are almost obliged to conceal their packages like contestants on Drag Race!
thongman2323

Post by thongman2323 »

Be proud of the buldge.. it is what it is.. women have nipples pop out.. you can see there vagina lips through some suits.. why you worried about a buldge? we all know men have penises...

women do not worry or care.. if men stare we get in trouble... but if we have a buldge in our suit bottom we are in trouble..

My wife and I went to cancun.... I wore thong bathing suits everyday.... I got a few whistles, stares, no rude comments.. I did have a buldge, the wife commented even.....

When she went to bar to get drinks other women would say wow your husband is hot...

Be respectful of others but be proud of your body...
Turbofan

Post by Turbofan »

My package is not that large, so pouch swim bikinis tend to fit too loose for my comfort. I prefer a flat front style which gives me a nice round bulge with no VPL. I find it's the most comfortable for all my various activities, swimming, hiking, biking or just lounging around the house and yard. After trying many different styles and brands of swimwear I found my favorites are the Turbo water polo suits. For me the fit and style is perfect and I'm comfortable wearing them anywhere I can wear swimsuit, including the waterpark. I have a collection of over 150 of them. They literally have thousands of fun designs, too. https://turboswim.com/en/men/water-polo-suits/
Aberman

Post by Aberman »

Being average , I’m quite happy to wear unlined suits when swimming at my leisure pool . I very much like minimal pouch fronts . I think they look exciting and I love that cupped or even compressed feeling they give .Thats why I am experimenting with bulge designs . Yes they push out somewhat but I love the strappy look . I wouldn’t wear a bulge design at my leisure pool because it is too close to home and intimate . But as soon as I’m on the open beach where there is space then those pouch fronts will be used .
Schoolspeedo

Post by Schoolspeedo »

I'm of average build in that department and tend to wear mine down; gravity brings it down anyway eventually. My bikinis are normally unlined apart from white ones so the bulge tends to be more visible. The snyder basic bikini has a specific bulge cut which tends to enhance it more which concerned me, but in all honesty it doesn't show that much. For me it's natural to show a bulge, as already discussed of women in bikinis and tight swimsuits. I guess men that wear shorts are too brain washed or not confident in their bodies thereby being 'safe' by not drawing attention.
Guitar T

Post by Guitar T »

The key is being comfortable and confident with who you are. I spent a good amount of time at the beach during the summer months. I almost exclusively wear a bulge enhanced thong. I found that the flat front swimwear does me no favors. I’m either pressed to and uncomfortable degree or am falling out and exposing when exposing is not appropriate. While others may notice the bulge it has never been an issue. People seem to notice more the confidence and friendliness than anything. My friend have told me they have heard people describe me as the guy with the big…., but that is just people that see me from a far. So they notice. I do all I can to act appropriately and be friendly. I’m not going to hide behind baggy shorts.