C-in2 Mesh Thong, the Beginning of What is to Come

Write your own review of thongs you own.
Mrthong

C-in2 Mesh Thong, the Beginning of What is to Come

Post by Mrthong »

I have decided to start reviewing all the thongs I have. I know customers reviews are a big part of my decision making when trying a new thong, so I thought I would try and help anyone else out.

These will be mostly C-in2 thongs because I have yet to find a product of theirs that I didn't like. They have great quality and great design consistency.

Today it is a review of their Mesh thong. I first purchased a large and a couple months later they had a sitewide sale so I tried one in a medium. I have found C-in2 to have very consistent sizing. I am right in between their medium and large waist size, I have found that I can usually go with a medium in their stretchy fabrics and large in their cotton based/ thicker fabrics. With the mesh, both medium and large sizes fit well, if I was to order another pair I would lean towards another medium. The quality is excellent, as with every other C-in2 product I own, from tank tops to long johns.

The mesh is probably my favorite style from them personally because it has all the attributes I look for when buying a thong.
1) I want a pouch that conforms to everything without being small or tight. Like yoga pants on a lady, not much left to the imagination in terms of a persons physical form. I won't say the mesh conforms to everything, but it stretches and gives a good appeal.
2) It must have a comfortable and smooth strap connecting the pouch to the back of the waistband. I do not like tons of fabric making up the strap, it doesn't need to be a rope, just soft, smooth and not too thick. I am very active everyday and can't stand a strap that is too "abrasive". The strap on this is a thin elastic band about 5/8" wide, it is extremely comfortable. It is the same material the use for the perimeter of the pouch and back triangle.
3) I prefer a single ply fabric that breaths well. This thong has a perforated fabric that when stretched, you can see through the holes, however I wouldn't say it has any sheer to it. It is probably the closest you can get to being a true mesh fabric without physically seeing through it while being worn. One of the main reasons I wear thongs is to stay cool in the summer time, I would go commando but being active every day doesn't allow that with the abrasiveness of jeans or shorts. So, thongs provide ample protection and excellent airflow.

I know there was a lot of general information in this review, so please reach out if you have any questions, recommendations, or if you happen to be in Idaho and would rather chat about thongs in person!