Obviously Apparel Thong

Write your own review of thongs you own.
athongsnook

Obviously Apparel Thong

Post by athongsnook »

So, one brand that I love is Obviously Apparel I had been wearing their underwear for a while and when making an order purchased a thong and that was the beginning of the end of wearing briefs.

Their Thongs are excellent. https://obviouslyapparel.com/products/primeman-thong

What I like is the pouch is lose fitting and can make it feel like you are not wearign anything. However the pouch remains in place and you don't spill out the side as the day progresses.

The matterials are soft and the strap caresses you on the way through the backside. Obviously has a good variety of colours available, but not fun patterns, which is a shame.

The sizing is true, I wear large in them as I do in just about all underwear.

They wash and wear really well, and have lasted.

I can happily recommend these thongs (well all their underwear is good but who wants that much fabric, lol) to all!
Last edited by tbdrawer on Wed Apr 10, 2024 1:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Cleaned up the HTML markup
David_NC

Re: Obviously Apparel Thong

Post by David_NC »

Thank you for the review. I have their brief and string bikini, both of which are great. I missed a sale they did in 2022 where all thongs were on sale for like $8. Since then only select colors have gone on a semi sale. Hoping they do a good sale and I can snag a few.