Layers

Swim briefs, bikinis, thongs, and square-cuts. A place to discuss swimwear against the norm.
thong man

Layers

Post by thong man »

Love wearing a couple of layers at the beach, thong or G-string underneath , top layer depends on the beach , may just be a slightly larger thong or skimpy brief /shorts which are always transparent to give a hint of what’s underneath. Love peeling of top layer to expose a tiny g-string and watching other beach goers taking a look.
TANGA TANGA

Re: Layers

Post by TANGA TANGA »

I've seen a few guys on Instagram wearing layers the way you describe, but it looks a bit strange if the top garment doesn't completely cover the smaller one beneath, especially if it's a g-string. I suppose it's one way of giving yourself an extra choice depending on the situation and location.
Bikenswim

Post by Bikenswim »

I like a snug smooth flat front look, so I either wear two regular thongs, or one gaff thong which has three layers in front.
jason_greets

Post by jason_greets »

I normally don't do that, but when I went to Haulover Beach last month I wore a thong under my swim briefs that I removed later when I ventured to try it out.
FUndies

Post by FUndies »

I dont really get the concept of wearing several swimwears:
1) That's totally uncomfortable
2) What's the point, just wear the one you like
3) Beaches or swimming places are not a strip showroom or exhibitionism places, there are other places for that - Just act normally
thong man

Post by thong man »

In reply to FUndies,
I guess we are all different, but have to disagree with your points,
1: definitely not uncomfortable
2: The point is feeling good about how you wear your swimsuit (s)
3: Men and women exhibit themselves wearing skimpy swimwear on every beach on the planet, acting normal to one person is perhaps different to another, personally myself and partner love being exhibitionists on the beach or pool .
I would recommend to everyone to throw away any inhibitions and get some skimpy thongs or G strings and head to the beach , the fact is more and more thongs are being worn not only on beaches but in public pools , you only live once and nobody has ever told us to cover up on any beach or pool perhaps because we are sensible in our choice of swimwear in different locations as I have said in previous posts
RespectTheKini

Post by RespectTheKini »

For the sexiness of the concept, Ive dabbled with layers before. Its not truly practical really but not completely a crazy idea. Just some options:

Beach vibe -
Swim thong already feels nice and smooth, a mesh thong on top gives it a nice beach-y layer shall we say.

Bodysuits -
Extra protection always requires a pair underneath. However when I would use tights in addtion to it kind of got too hot under to detriment not really sexy-wise.

Winter -
Thongs are my sleepwear always but during colder months I would use a velvet brief for 50/50 novelty and warmth so i wouldnt need full on pjs.

Tightness -
Though only feels good for a bit till you kind of feel it too tight, any 2 or 3 pairs gives you this feeling. Anything from fresh satin and a cotton one on too or whatever. You end up eith 3x dirty laundry though now haha.

Lingerie layers -
Dont think this counts but obviously the lingerie sets for men and that kind of getup will be several pieces. Like a bodysuit + crop top, long cami, and whether you partake in it or not - bras for men among other sultry options.
Thonglover8k

Post by Thonglover8k »

thong man wrote: Tue Mar 12, 2024 2:24 pm Love wearing a couple of layers at the beach, thong or G-string underneath , top layer depends on the beach , may just be a slightly larger thong or skimpy brief /shorts which are always transparent to give a hint of what’s underneath. Love peeling of top layer to expose a tiny g-string and watching other beach goers taking a look.
lol 🤣🤣🤣🤣
This so sounds like me, I occasionally wear a similar coloured g-string or thong under my micro bikini bathers and when I feel I want more of a tan just peel my bathers off and sunbath in my g-string.
My bathers are pretty much on the small side anyway, so from the front you probably wouldn’t notice the difference, but when I turn over I’ll just be wearing a string, I absolutely love getting a full tan.
David_NC

Post by David_NC »

Someone I follow on IG does this from time to time. He swims a lot, and will sometimes were multiple suits and slip them off going smaller and smaller. I know this is probably just for his IG account, but I commented one time on how quickly he was able to slip off his suits.
thong man

Post by thong man »

I think another benefit of wearing layers is if you are not comfortable with walking down the beach to sea in a minimalist g string then slip a thong on top to give you a wee bit of confidence, when you come back it’s easy to slip off again