Reaction to tanga side swimwear ?

Let's talk about bikinis
Aberman

Re: Reaction to tanga side swimwear ?

Post by Aberman »

AmaliaSophia wrote: Fri Mar 29, 2024 4:15 pm
Aberman wrote: Sun Feb 11, 2024 1:33 am As a uk wearer particularly I’m interested in what you guys think of the suitability of tanga sided swim briefs for men . I’ve gradually moved away from the idea of sporting an actual thong in a pool . I just feel it’s probably going to be regarded as inappropriate here in the pools . ( certainly I will continue on a uk beach or push myself to west in a euro pool ) .
So I’ve leaned towards small swimwear with thin sides like the Kiniki Andre . Recently I’ve purchased Modus vivendi swim briefs which have very thin strap sides and are pretty much tangas . I was wondering what , if any , reaction you personally would have to seeing that …. Secondly what do you think your female partners would say or feel … thirdly general reaction from people . Always interested in what others feel and think .
Tanga-sided swim briefs like the Kiniki Andre or Modus Vivendi styles offer a balance between comfort and style. Personally, I'd view them as fashionable swimwear choices suitable for beach or European pool settings. However, reactions may vary among individuals. Your female partner might appreciate the sleek design but could have differing opinions. Generally, people may admire the confidence to wear such swimwear but may also hold varying perceptions depending on cultural norms and personal preferences.

P.S: It's purely my opinion, you may disagree.
I don’t disagree at all Amalia , and welcome . I wear this sort of thing solo as my female partner would not like it and it is exactly the context I wear Tangas , ie European setting . I do veer towards styles in uk which are essentially bikini types but with thin sides but they are subtly different .
AmaliaSophia

Re: Reaction to tanga side swimwear ?

Post by AmaliaSophia »

Thank you!