Reaction to tanga side swimwear ?

Let's talk about bikinis
Aberman

Reaction to tanga side swimwear ?

Post by Aberman »

As a uk wearer particularly I’m interested in what you guys think of the suitability of tanga sided swim briefs for men . I’ve gradually moved away from the idea of sporting an actual thong in a pool . I just feel it’s probably going to be regarded as inappropriate here in the pools . ( certainly I will continue on a uk beach or push myself to west in a euro pool ) .
So I’ve leaned towards small swimwear with thin sides like the Kiniki Andre . Recently I’ve purchased Modus vivendi swim briefs which have very thin strap sides and are pretty much tangas . I was wondering what , if any , reaction you personally would have to seeing that …. Secondly what do you think your female partners would say or feel … thirdly general reaction from people . Always interested in what others feel and think .
Thonglover8k

Re: Reaction to tanga side swimwear ?

Post by Thonglover8k »

Aberman wrote: Sun Feb 11, 2024 1:33 am As a uk wearer particularly I’m interested in what you guys think of the suitability of tanga sided swim briefs for men . I’ve gradually moved away from the idea of sporting an actual thong in a pool . I just feel it’s probably going to be regarded as inappropriate here in the pools . ( certainly I will continue on a uk beach or push myself to west in a euro pool ) .
So I’ve leaned towards small swimwear with thin sides like the Kiniki Andre . Recently I’ve purchased Modus vivendi swim briefs which have very thin strap sides and are pretty much tangas . I was wondering what , if any , reaction you personally would have to seeing that …. Secondly what do you think your female partners would say or feel … thirdly general reaction from people . Always interested in what others feel and think .
From my perspective, I’d applauded your chose of swimwear, the thinner the side the better, I’ve been pushing the barriers myself recently, wearing cocksox swim thongs to our main public beach. I’ve also worn micro thongs (which are actually underwear) to the beach.
I had a good chat with my wife and she supportive as long as I want to wear them, she’s all good. Mind you we’ve got a long history of wearing G’s and thongs and often buy each other “presents”.
I’ve even had a chat with a few guys and to,d them I like their choice of swimwear, a compliment always goes down well, so long as it’s not creepy.
TANGA TANGA

Post by TANGA TANGA »

A friend of mine recently expressed a wish to get back to the swimming pool having stopped during the pandemic. I thought I might join him even though I hadn't been to a public pool since my school days(I kid you not), so I had a look through my swimwear drawer and tried on every costume I had. The most conservative ones were Kiniki's Andre which Aberman will confirm are pretty skimpy and cling like they've been sprayed on. The rest were either thongs or tangas with string sides and half backs. I agree with Thonglover8k that the thinner the sides the better when it comes to swimwear and underwear, but I'm not sure how well a half back string bikini would go down in a Glasgow pool(lol). Anyway, the chances of it happening are slim because said friend has now informed me that he'll be moving away in the not too distant future.
It's interesting that the term tanga is used to describe a thong in some european countries, yet here in the UK a tanga is a string bikini.The few times in recent years that I've wore a swim tanga on a beach have been with friends in Sicily, and my suit was the skimpiest one there. :shock: :shock: :shock:
Aberman

Post by Aberman »

Interesting replies …. Yes I think at least a 3/4 back in a Glasgow pool might be best or full seat . I think it’s rather unlikely to be questioned actually . And even fewer issues in a hotel pool .
All The women I have known would have looked and said “ have you seen what he’s wearing ?” But I think that’s as far as it goes . Obviously the pool is one issue then there is the Sauna where you are sitting with more prolonged exposure . And of course the long walk through the changing room , but it’s all part of the experience .
rickl454

Post by rickl454 »

Another point about a tanga style bikini is the fact that the difference between a tanga, a bikini and brief is a matter of degree of coverage. In fact how do you tell the difference? In certain circumstances a bikini, even the smallest bikini, is a very good alternative. Swimming laps at the YMCA, spending time at the pool of a cruise ship, going up for something at the snack hot dog stand the beach. given the type of fabric itis possible to reveal a lot in a biini even though you're covered. A thong is a thong and a g-string is a g-string but a bikini can be anything.
Aberman

Post by Aberman »

Well I’d define a tanga as a suit with a strap side very popular on women’s briefs but a bikini is much more tapered
Bikenswim

Post by Bikenswim »

Since you want small suits with string sides, Mategear has lots of low-cut string styles, bikini, thong or g-string. I am a hairy bear who wears tiny flat-front suits, no bulge so no reactions from anyone ever. I like to have the smallest suit on the beach. One time I wore a flat-front women's one-piece tank suit, and a guy said I was too hairy to wear it, and he preferred to see more skin with my tanga suits.
CrossfiThong

Post by CrossfiThong »

I think you would look great in one of those, is always thought that a tanga-brief ( sport bikini) are very sexy, and as a swimsuit, it’s even better. Please do, it’s not a conventional speedo.
About your wife, I don’t know how old you both are, but I’ll suggestion that you should mention that you ARE WEARING you tanga swimwear, and if she is against it, just tell her that you’re not the first neither the last men that will wear that, so, she should get over.
AmaliaSophia

Post by AmaliaSophia »

Aberman wrote: Sun Feb 11, 2024 1:33 am As a uk wearer particularly I’m interested in what you guys think of the suitability of tanga sided swim briefs for men . I’ve gradually moved away from the idea of sporting an actual thong in a pool . I just feel it’s probably going to be regarded as inappropriate here in the pools . ( certainly I will continue on a uk beach or push myself to west in a euro pool ) .
Tanga-sided swim briefs like the Kiniki Andre or Modus Vivendi styles offer a balance between comfort and style. Personally, I'd view these as fashionable swimwear choices suitable for beach or European pool settings. However, reactions may vary among individuals. Your female partner might appreciate the sleek design but could have differing opinions. Generally, people may admire the confidence to wear such swimwear but may also hold varying perceptions depending on cultural norms and personal preferences.

P.S: It's purely my opinion, you may disagree.
Last edited by AmaliaSophia on Mon Apr 01, 2024 4:19 pm, edited 2 times in total.
TANGA TANGA

Post by TANGA TANGA »

AmaliaSophia wrote: Fri Mar 29, 2024 4:15 pm
Tanga-sided swim briefs like the Kiniki Andre or Modus Vivendi styles offer a balance between comfort and style. Personally, I'd view them as fashionable swimwear choices suitable for beach or European pool settings. However, reactions may vary among individuals. Your female partner might appreciate the sleek design but could have differing opinions. Generally, people may admire the confidence to wear such swimwear but may also hold varying perceptions depending on cultural norms and personal preferences.

P.S: It's purely my opinion, you may disagree.
Welcome to the forum,AmaliaSophia. Always good to share fresh opinions and experiences.