Naughty thong confessions…

Let's talk about thongs
Lazysaturdays88

Re: Naughty thong confessions…

Post by Lazysaturdays88 »

TANGA TANGA wrote: Wed Mar 06, 2024 5:19 am
Lazysaturdays88 wrote: Tue Mar 05, 2024 9:27 pm I have a few Fagioni satin clip thongs. From time to time I find myself in bed with my love, and wind up being lightly teased.
To be gently caressed in that shiny stretch satin feels incredible to begin with, but it's also soooo tantalizing feeling a lover's fingers slowly snap open those plastic clips and strip away that last little shred of fabric :shock:
Have you ever considered a career in writing erotic fiction? :shock: :shock: :lol: :lol:
Whoa.... maybe I should.
kiyoothong

Post by kiyoothong »

I am actually quite involved at church, but no one at church knows that I wear thongs. Also, people at church are not aware that I have an online presence. I have an Instagram account for my thong photos, and I am a member of several different thong forums. I don't know what they would think of me if they were to see my online activity.

I am not afraid to sport a thong in public. I do it on the beach, at the pool, at the gym etc. But, church is one place where I try to be discreet. I always sit at the back, and I always wear tight fitting pants to church.
David_NC

Post by David_NC »

kiyoothong I also am actively involved in church and wear thongs pretty much daily, even to church and I to wear form fitting clothes - great thing with thongs no underwear line. There is more of an older generation at my church, who probably don't know what a thong is haha. I also have IG to converse with fellow thongers. I have not worn a thong on the beach/lake/pool; but have worn them at the gym, but I don't use the locker room - so my thong wearing is just for me (and my wife). Church is one place I am double cautious to ensure I don't show a whale tail, my wife knows I have one on, but it is private and not to be discussed/gossiped about. My job is the second, I don't want to hear potential comments for the rest of my career here. I understand where you are coming from, I don't want my private side to be aired out like dirty laundry, but a fellow thong buddy made the comment - if they found you, they were looking so they to have the same interest.
oldermuscledude

Post by oldermuscledude »

Also active in my church here, too, and have worn thongs, cock and glans rings, jockstraps, rio-cut and bikini undies as well as being commando. Typically I'm wearing skinny jeans to church but have also worn long leggings, regular-cut shorts, and kilts to church. When I've been kilted occasionally someone will ask what I'm wearing under it, buy not usually when I'm wearing anything else. My wife also knows about my "weird" undies (as she calls them) but not about my penis jewelry. It does add a bit of excitement to be wearing those thongs (or not) under whatever pants/tights/kilts I'm wearing....people would have a fit if they knew, probably....but some might be ok with it (or at least not too surprised).
athongsnook

Post by athongsnook »

I have to say my thong confession is that I love pulling a sweaty thong back on!
ioanniskef

Post by ioanniskef »

Hi everyone !!! In greece we celebrate the carnival.the biggest party is happening right now at the city of patras...me and my gf are in the city wearing our costumes, celebrating with thousands of people. My gf is dressed as a sexy nurse,wearing a tiny white skirt and the smallest t shirt i have ever seen...under the skirt she has a bright neon green thong, you can see it from miles away...
I am dressed as spiderman, my spandex costume is too tight.it happened by mistake ( wrong size) but my gf said its ok...as i feel cold easily, my gf choosed for me to wear a men thong bodysuit from a greek company named lord.
It has thick straps so everyone can see the back triangle under my costume.
I think we are a naughty couple tonight ! Hehehe
ioanniskef

Post by ioanniskef »

https://www.lord.gr/el/andrika-kormakia ... modal.html
This is what i am wearing right now..
Thonglover8k

Post by Thonglover8k »

CrossfiThong wrote: Thu Oct 26, 2023 4:13 pm I love showing off my bulge in my thong too, and also, sometimes I show a whale tale to display in some stores or for some people, at the gym I like to wear my thongs and the guys look at me at the locker room.
I love to do this as well! Sometimes I’ll wear a cockring to push myself out further, makes quite a display sometimes especially user gym shorts
Jonathong

Post by Jonathong »

I love how thongs look and feel and love showing off a nice full bulge. I've always enjoyed the looks and attention I've gotten at the beach too. Love it when I'm talking to someone on the beach who has decided to get a closer look when I have a nice bulge going. I also love to sunbathe in my backyard and I like being seen every once in a while by the female FedEx delivery driver that has been able to see me back there. That's always a thrill.
kiyoothong

Post by kiyoothong »

Spring is here, and I am going to wear white trousers more often. People behind me are going to find out what I have on under my white trousers. :mrgreen: :D