Do you check out other guys' underwear at the gym/locker room etc.

Let's talk about thongs
Hotbunz1969

Re: Do you check out other guys' underwear at the gym/locker room etc.

Post by Hotbunz1969 »

Like ‘DrMarkinMD’ I too have a VERY prominent thong tan line, only mine is slightly different! When I tan I only ever wear the right side of a one-sided thong, so, as you can imagin this leaves me with a rather unique tan line over just my right hip which gets me quite a few looks in the gym locker room.
Whilst I don’t openly flaunt it by walking around naked I also don’t make any attempt to hide it or the fact I slip on thong underwear after my shower, I just change like anybody else.

In the 3 years of being a member there, even though I’ve attaracted MANY looks, no one has ever commented on it though!.......

On the other side of the coin, when I first joined there used to be one young lad that I saw that wore thongs along with one older guy, recently though it’s all been boxers.......... BORING!!!!
TANGA TANGA

Post by TANGA TANGA »

How do you manage to keep the one sided thongs in place? I bought a white one sided thong by a company called Jok,and try as I might,I can't keep the darn thing on!🤔
Hotbunz1969

Post by Hotbunz1969 »

@ TANGA TANGA,

The only way to make a ‘JQK” one-sided thong fit properly is to wear it over the opposite hip!!! Designed to be worn over the left hip they fit much better over the right!!!

For a much better fitting version you might like to check out ‘clothestopose.co.uk’
TANGA TANGA

Post by TANGA TANGA »

Thanks for the advice. Will give it a try when I get back from holiday. Curious to know if you've ever tried a C-string? For someone like me who DOESN'T like tan lines, they are perfect,but once again not easy to keep on.
Hotbunz1969

Post by Hotbunz1969 »

Yes I own quite a few C-Strings and wear them regularly, I especially like how they offer no VPL under light coloured linen trousers, tight fitting gym gear and cycle shorts.
The ones I have are from a vendor on aliexpress and fit me perfectly, offering great comfort and surrport.

I’m not one for wearing them to tan in as my GF much prefers it when I have some sort of tan line!
DrMarkinMD

Post by DrMarkinMD »

I, too, have tried the one-sided, the c-string and a very small pouch that is held on with a tie around one’s privates. They are all okay as I am quite the exhibitionist, but g-strings with side clips are my fav. I can layout and I clip the sides and not have tan lines, but it is difficult to re-clip when laying on one’s stomach. A few lifeguards have told me to “put something on” when laying on my stomach as it looks as I’m totally nude. I also like to wear a lot of mesh activewear and it is very see-through, so I will wear bikinis when wearing those. I was working in the yard one day and had to go to the local home improvement store; which allows guys to go shopping shirtless. I hopped in my Jeep and headed over there. It wasn’t until I was in the lawn & gatden store when the wife remarked I was wearing nothing underneath. Wouldn’t have been too noticeable, but I was standing in the sunlight and you could clearly see my tanline and everything else. Oops! Didn’t make that mistake again! She swears I did it on purpose. I should have known something was going on because one guy followed me all around.
TANGA TANGA

Post by TANGA TANGA »

The thing I like about the c-string is that you can slip it back on in a hurry without having to stand up,especially if you are sunbathing naked where you shouldn't be.
billyjon

Post by billyjon »

all the time :D
Thongwearer

Post by Thongwearer »

What is your go to for the locker room? I’m amazed at all the boxer briefs you see now.
tbdrawer
Site Admin

Post by tbdrawer »

No boxer briefs for me! If I'm possibly going to be seen in my underwear I stick with solid colors normally and probably a bikini cut. Guess I aim with subtle, but still sticking with my preferred styles. I have worn thongs. Some times it comes down to mood. In general I'm not in the locker room too often though.