AQUX SWIMWEAR

Swim briefs, bikinis, thongs, and square-cuts. A place to discuss swimwear against the norm.
TANGA TANGA

AQUX SWIMWEAR

Post by TANGA TANGA »

Any of you familiar with the Japanese swimwear/underwear company AQUX. A friend of mine on Instagram recently purchased some of their bikinis to wear in his local hotel's pool where he does approx 1500 metres a time. He posts pics from around the pool and in the locker room and when I saw today's pics I thought I'd developed x-ray vision because I could clearly see through his wet bikini.I messaged him and he confirmed they were unlined. Surprised Insta didn't flag the pics, but for anyone looking for daring swimwear, AQUX are worth looking at. :shock: :shock: :shock:
Thonglover8k

Re: AQUX SWIMWEAR

Post by Thonglover8k »

TANGA TANGA wrote: Thu Mar 07, 2024 3:01 pm Any of you familiar with the Japanese swimwear/underwear company AQUX. A friend of mine on Instagram recently purchased some of their bikinis to wear in his local hotel's pool where he does approx 1500 metres a time. He posts pics from around the pool and in the locker room and when I saw today's pics I thought I'd developed x-ray vision because I could clearly see through his wet bikini.I messaged him and he confirmed they were unlined. Surprised Insta didn't flag the pics, but for anyone looking for daring swimwear, AQUX are worth looking at. :shock: :shock: :shock:
They look great! All the sheers styles are sold out 🤣🤣🤣
Bikenswim

Post by Bikenswim »

Years ago, AQUX sold low tight flat-front suits which were popular in Japan, and I bought several, size L or XL as Asian sizes are smaller. Now they have pouch-style suits for the overseas market. Excellent quality.
imason

Post by imason »

I have a few AQUX suits. The cut is like competitive swimwear, no pouch. Need to size up by 1 or 2 . They are unlined so light colors are quite revealing (although not their sheer models), but the darker colors are absolutely fine to wear to anywhere. They are just very expensive. Occasionally they run promotions, but the popular models are already long gone and they rarely remake them in the same color combination.
TANGA TANGA

Post by TANGA TANGA »

imason wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2024 10:48 am I have a few AQUX suits. The cut is like competitive swimwear, no pouch. Need to size up by 1 or 2 . They are unlined so light colors are quite revealing (although not their sheer models), but the darker colors are absolutely fine to wear to anywhere. They are just very expensive. Occasionally they run promotions, but the popular models are already long gone and they rarely remake them in the same color combination.
Welcome to the forum. Great to see you're already contributing.
imason

Post by imason »

TANGA TANGA wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2024 11:27 am
imason wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2024 10:48 am I have a few AQUX suits. The cut is like competitive swimwear, no pouch. Need to size up by 1 or 2 . They are unlined so light colors are quite revealing (although not their sheer models), but the darker colors are absolutely fine to wear to anywhere. They are just very expensive. Occasionally they run promotions, but the popular models are already long gone and they rarely remake them in the same color combination.
Welcome to the forum. Great to see you're already contributing.
Thank you!