Jockstraps

A place to talk about underwear in general that doesn't fit in thongs or bikinis.
Mrthong

Jockstraps

Post by Mrthong »

Obviously the main focus on this forum are thongs and bikinis. But who here also enjoys a good jockstrap?

I really enjoy jocks for the same reason as thongs, but I like how thongs keep the waistband from riding up higher.
David_NC

Re: Jockstraps

Post by David_NC »

I own a handful of jocks, both "gym" and fashion. I have brands, Bike, Gym, CK, Papi and a few others; even one from Magic Silk. I still prefer thongs, the way the rear straps connect to the front pouch - just too much material down there. As odd as it sounds - I feel more exposed in a jock than thong. Have you tried the jock/thong hybrid? I'd like to try one, but not sure which brand would be best.
Mrthong

Post by Mrthong »

I feel more exposed in a jock as well. I haven't seen the hybrids yet, but I would probably still lean more towards a thong anyway.
TANGA TANGA

Post by TANGA TANGA »

I have several jockstraps that occasionally see the light of day. I prefer the ones with narrower waist bands and straps, and I have to say a good fitting one can give a lift to one's bum.Nate posted a topic on the main blog back in November 2017 titled Jockstraps vs Thongs for Sports which is well worth checking out. It's strange how jockstraps are more acceptable for men to wear than thongs even though they show off more of their butts. I think that's because jockstraps are often associated with guys playing "manly" sports like rugby or hurling.
oldermuscledude

Post by oldermuscledude »

I've got several V-thongs from Sukrew that are basically a hybrid sort-of jockstrap and thong. I love wearing them! The leg straps are wider than those on a typical jockstrap, though. I think they're sort of erotically comfortable...I'm also a fan of jockstraps, too, and have a bunch of them, both fashion and gym-type, including a Shock Doctor jockstrap with a hard cup.

You can see the V-thong here:

https://www.sukrew.com/collections/unde ... hong-white
jason_greets

Post by jason_greets »

I tried them out of curiosity. I never really like them and saw no point in them. At least not for me.
JR_TWO

Post by JR_TWO »

I am I definitely a fan of jockstraps. I have both the traditional sports and fashion jocks . I like the support and the freedom of movement they give for workouts . I do have some sports thongs but i still tend to wear jocks for sports. The brands i have are bike , gym , shock doctor, diamond and under armour. Joe Snyder Active wear and Rounderbum Workout are more fashionable ones that are great for workouts I do wear a cup for playing softball and the jockstrap for me tend to work better keeping the cup in place . Some of the fashion jocks I have are from calvin klein, 2xist,Intymen, addicted , Cocksoxs and a gf favorite cosebella. I think they are little more accepted . I did have a time at a sporting goods store, a lady clerk was ring up my items, she must have changed a couple shades of red and got quiet for a couple seconds when she got to the jockstrap. On the other side of it, a neighbor lady caught me hanging my jockstraps on the clothes line and I then turned a couple shades of red.
Pennbikini

Post by Pennbikini »

I remember being in junior high when jockstraps were on the list for gym class. I was like -- huh? I didn't get it, and I did try them but even at that young age I remember feeling a bit, well, put out. I stopped wearing them soon after that and by the time I got to high school, where sports and gym class were a bit more strenuous, I didn't bother and just stuck with the bikini and string bikini underwear. This would have been late 80s, very early 90s.