Colors and prints

Swim briefs, bikinis, thongs, and square-cuts. A place to discuss swimwear against the norm.
Thongwearer

Colors and prints

Post by Thongwearer »

Are there any colors or prints that make swim briefs or thongs immediately feminine or extravagant?
Guitar T

Re: Colors and prints

Post by Guitar T »

IMO, there are no colors or prints that necessarily make swimwear feminine. As for extravagant, one thing I can think of is swimwear with glitter, rhinestones and/or tie sides with long ties makes a more extravagant look.
TANGA TANGA

Post by TANGA TANGA »

Guitar T wrote: Sun Oct 29, 2023 2:13 pm IMO, there are no colors or prints that necessarily make swimwear feminine. As for extravagant, one thing I can think of is swimwear with glitter, rhinestones and/or tie sides with long ties makes a more extravagant look.
I agree that no colour or print should make male swimwear feminine, but I've seen guys on Instagram wearing styles that to me could be classed as extravagant. Bikinis and thongs that have chains instead of elastic for waistbands and the tail which look uncomfortable and must get hot when the sun beats down on them. In my opinion tie sides spoil the look of a skimpy string especially if the ties are thick and bulky. If I see a guy wearing one on social media I will compliment him on having the courage to wear it, but I'll also say it would be even better without the unsightly ties hanging down at the sides.
Thongwearer

Post by Thongwearer »

I saw a pink Speedo so just wondered. I think I’ll still get it.
oldermuscledude

Post by oldermuscledude »

Thongwearer wrote: Sun Oct 29, 2023 5:12 pm I saw a pink Speedo so just wondered. I think I’ll still get it.
Go for it, Thongwearer! I've got pink Joe Snyder thongs and pink Cocksox swim bikinis that I wear a lot!
swimmer78

Post by swimmer78 »

oldermuscledude wrote: Sun Oct 29, 2023 10:00 pm
Thongwearer wrote: Sun Oct 29, 2023 5:12 pm I saw a pink Speedo so just wondered. I think I’ll still get it.
Go for it, Thongwearer! I've got pink Joe Snyder thongs and pink Cocksox swim bikinis that I wear a lot!
I've really wanted to get a pink speedo lately too. I wish Sporti had a pink option for their euro brief, which is my favorite bikini. The Speedo Solar has a hot pink available that looks really nice. That would really pop at the beach and pool, especially with a tan!
Schoolspeedo

Post by Schoolspeedo »

I have a pink speedo style with tiny white palm trees by "myoddballs" and wore it a lot this summer on holiday in the Western Isles of Scotland. I've no problem wearing it in public.
TANGA TANGA

Post by TANGA TANGA »

Schoolspeedo wrote: Fri Nov 03, 2023 8:03 am I have a pink speedo style with tiny white palm trees by "myoddballs" and wore it a lot this summer on holiday in the Western Isles of Scotland. I've no problem wearing it in public.
Have to commend you for wearing a speedo here in Scotland when even in summer the seas are still a bit chilly willy :o :o
Schoolspeedo

Post by Schoolspeedo »

Well my wife and I and now a friend have started wild swimming so it's OK once you acclimatise. Though we have still to try a winter swim when wet suits will probably be the order (with my kiniki André on beneath😉)
TANGA TANGA

Post by TANGA TANGA »

Schoolspeedo wrote: Fri Nov 03, 2023 8:28 am Well my wife and I and now a friend have started wild swimming so it's OK once you acclimatise. Though we have still to try a winter swim when wet suits will probably be the order (with my kiniki André on beneath😉)
That's impressive. I think the last time I went swimming in the sea in Scotland was back in the early 70's off Kinghorn beach in Fife(lol). I prefer the warmer waters of Sicily in my old age :D
I have three Kiniki Andre bikinis(had 4 but gave one to a friend). I only wore the purple one, and that was years ago, the others are as new as the day they were bought. Skintight and very revealing :shock: :shock: :shock: