Swim briefs at the beach

Swim briefs, bikinis, thongs, and square-cuts. A place to discuss swimwear against the norm.
jason_greets

Re: Swim briefs at the beach

Post by jason_greets »

In many countries like Brazil it's common for even vendors walking on the beach and sell them to people.
Thongwearer

Post by Thongwearer »

But you see them way more often there. It’s definitely related!
Microbikiniman

Post by Microbikiniman »

Makes you wonder what would happen if Skinzwear opened a small auxiliary shop on Clearwater Beach itself, with a selection of their microwear for both men and women. They strike me as having "deep pockets" :D and know that there is a microwear market which they have successfully tapped. Those vendors on the Brazilian beaches may have helped start the market there, because beach microwear as we know and enjoy it now hasn't really been around all that long in the big picture. Granted, men's thongs have a long history, but more as a hidden, supportive undergarment. I personally didn't see a guy wearing a thong (with associated tanlines when nude) until the early 90s. Those Las Vegas pool parties on YouTube recently show what guys are willing to try if the microwear is within handy reach (and free!) AND the atmosphere is supportive. Keep pounding away at ANY barrier with determination AND money (your hard-earned dollars), and you will experience your own "Walls of Jericho"! The ultimate barrier is our own fear, and that b....rd needs to be sent to HELL! :twisted:
tbdrawer
Site Admin

Post by tbdrawer »

We checked out a locally owned souvenir shop over one of the chain stores in Myrtle Beach area. The beach was across the street from the store. They carried quite the selection of swimwear. Of course more so for women..I was surprised to see a rack with several swim briefs on it. Pretty full cuts, but still swim briefs available in a store near the beach. Unfortunately, I was the only swim brief wearer I spotted when we were there.
Tacoronte

My Spain summer 2023

Post by Tacoronte »

During this summer of 2023, which in Spain is lasting until October, I have only used swimming briefs (speedo) for the baths I have taken and continue to take on the beaches in the north of the country.

I don't usually see many other men wearing a similar swimsuit but I still wear them without a problem.

I wish there were more people who decided to use them given their comfort.
Haswem1

Post by Haswem1 »

That’s all I wear and feel the same wsy