SKINZ Swimwear, Clearwater, Florida, USA

If you find some bikinis and thongs or the like in a brick and mortar store let us know here. Create a new topic for each place. Can list men's underwear and swimwear stores too.
ThongGuy

Re: SKINZ Swimwear, Clearwater, Florida, USA

Post by ThongGuy »

I'm a huge fan of Skinz- I just got 4 new suits from them yesterday! Top quality and a lower price than most US designers. I doubt I'll ever find myself in Clearwater, though, but I would definitely visit the store if I was.
Guitar T

Re: SKINZ Swimwear, Clearwater, Florida, USA

Post by Guitar T »

Skinz was one of my first swim thongs I bought years ago. I actually bought it at the store in Clearwater while visiting the area. Since then I have been back to the store several times over the years. I do enjoy being able to see and feel the items in hand rather than a photo on the website. I have bought from the website more often as it is a special trip for me to make it to Clearwater.
They make quality swimwear. I still have suits that are in great condition that are over 10 years old. If you ever get the chance to visit the store in Clearwater I encourage you to do so. Every time I’ve been there the staff has been friendly and helpful.