Jockey sport string bikinis and elance string bikinis

Write your own review of bikinis you own.
Thongwearer

Re: Jockey sport string bikinis and elance string bikinis

Post by Thongwearer »

TANGA TANGA wrote: Fri Aug 09, 2019 5:49 pm
Thongwearer wrote: Fri Aug 09, 2019 12:17 pm I wear mainly thongs, hip briefs, and recently have gotten into string bikinis, which may be my favorite style to date.

I used to wear boxers but not anymore.
Glad to hear you dropped your boxers(lol)!
I know - I really shouldn’t have worn boxers for so long.
TANGA TANGA

Post by TANGA TANGA »

Thongwearer wrote: Fri Aug 09, 2019 9:51 pm
Thongwearer wrote: Fri Aug 09, 2019 12:17 pm I wear mainly thongs, hip briefs, and recently have gotten into string bikinis, which may be my favorite style to date.

I used to wear boxers but not anymore.
Don't be too hard on yourself! I'm sure we've all got some best forgotten purchases languishing at the bottom of our pants drawers(lol).
Thongwearer

Post by Thongwearer »

TANGA TANGA wrote: Sat Aug 10, 2019 6:51 am
Thongwearer wrote: Fri Aug 09, 2019 9:51 pm

Don't be too hard on yourself! I'm sure we've all got some best forgotten purchases languishing at the bottom of our pants drawers(lol).
They are long gone now - lol
Thongwearer

Post by Thongwearer »

Ok here is my review of the jockey string bikinis I got.

Jockey Active Mesh no fly string bikini

I have had my eye on potentially trying one of these string bikinis but hadn’t pulled the trigger mainly due to price and maybe laziness, lol. But I was near an outlet mall and they had a jockey store. So I said what the heck and went in there to see what they had. It took some searching but I did finally put my hands on these - they were on clearance for 9.99 so I decided to get three since they had my size and it seemed like I was getting a decent deal. I got one navy and two that were multi colored in pretty neat prints.

I have to say I really love the fit and comfort of these. A little warning however. If you dislike waistbands like I know some of the regulars here are, these probably aren’t your style. The waistband is somewhat thick but it doesn’t bother me as I don’t mind waistbands. The front has good coverage but isn’t obnoxiously large. The back covers just what it needs to without going overboard also. These pairs are microfiber which are super comfortable especially as where I was had temps in the upper 90s.

Here’s a link to them :
https://www.jockey.com/catalog/product/ ... ing-bikini

I also got 4 jockey elance string bikinis and could do a review of that if this one didn’t put everyone to sleep - ha.
JustSomeDude71

Post by JustSomeDude71 »

I used to wear Jockey string bikinis back in the 1990s when they looked and fit better. Now the waistband is twice and thick and the pouch is smaller. What I wore is gone now, their "String Bikinis" are not string bikinis by definition, more like an athletic supporter with no southern exposure!
David_NC

Post by David_NC »

Nice review, I have 3 pairs of this style; like you I don't mind the waistband and the coverage is fine with me. The material does a good job of keeping me cool when I wear them working in the yard. They can feel a bit snug at first, but after wearing them for a bit they are great. I also recently purchased the Elance string bikini and I have to say the ones I had in the late 90s were cut differently than the ones now. The ones now are cut flat in the front - there isn't a pouch any longer and honestly pattern vs. solid gives more room.
jamesandyme

Post by jamesandyme »

Well, Jockey sport string bikinis is better option rest depend on your fit as well.