Thong and white pants

Let's talk about thongs
G string EJ

Re: Thong and white pants

Post by G string EJ »

Yes and another thought- they’re looking at your underwear and or lines and you’re the weird one?!?!
Thongwearer

Post by Thongwearer »

That’s an interesting viewpoint.

I’m also going to be wearing a swim thong this holiday weekend - being a little nervous is an understatement.
TANGA TANGA

Post by TANGA TANGA »

Don't know if this will inspire you to wear your swim thong,but anyway. All this week I've been walking several miles each day to my favourite holiday hot spot, wearing white shorts over various g-strings,on main roads,past a police security station and through a busy piazza. If anyone has seen my g-string through my shorts,they haven't commented.Once I reach my destination (a nudist zone),I happily strip naked and don't feel in the least embarrassed or intimidated. Believe me,once you have gone naked,wearing a thong doesn't seem such a big deal! Just go for it and make sure you don't act all self conscious. People are more likely to notice and pass comment if you appear nervous.Good luck!
Thongwearer

Post by Thongwearer »

Oh I’m definitely wearing the thong - just nervous to people’s reaction both those that I do know and don’t know.
G string EJ

Post by G string EJ »

Confidence is it- maybe if you throw an uncomfortable vibe they think so too
Thongwearer

Post by Thongwearer »

Mission accomplished
G string EJ

Post by G string EJ »

Kind of a rush too?
TANGA TANGA

Post by TANGA TANGA »

Hope you will be able to post a summary of your first experience thonging.Will probably inspire others to follow your example!
DrMarkinMD

Post by DrMarkinMD »

Thongwearer wrote: Sat May 25, 2019 7:20 am Lately I have been trying to get over this fear that someone would know I have a thong on. So my partner has been having me wear darker color thongs under lighter colored pants as a way to face my fears I guess you would say.
Good for you and for your partner getting you to try new things! Try wearing light colors at first. Once you get accustomed to that, you’ll be good to go! I know a surgeon who will sometimes forego underwear of any sort and the operating room nurses always comment when he leaves the room. I’ve done that before, but learned in my early days as a resident to always wear underwear (a story for another time).
TANGA TANGA

Post by TANGA TANGA »

I would have thought that doing anything that caused a distraction in an operating theatre e.g not wearing underwear, would be potentially dangerous for the patients, although, depending on their persuasion,it could be a welcoming sight when they woke up after their operation!