Thong and white pants

Let's talk about thongs
CrossfiThong

Thong and white pants

Post by CrossfiThong »

Hey guys, have you ever worn white pants and under a thong?
TANGA TANGA

Re: Thong and white pants

Post by TANGA TANGA »

It's worth reminding people that here in the U.K we call pants trousers, and pants are actual underwear. So,the question that was asked is "have you ever wore a thong under a pair of white trousers/pants?" That is a dilemma faced by any guy who is planning on wearing white trousers. I was always under the impression that it was a fashion no no if someone could see your underwear through your light coloured trousers,and so,for me,the perfect solution is to wear a thong,or in my case,a g-string under my trousers which solves that problem while at the same time eliminating the so called visible panty line. There is still a slight chance that someone might notice a thong outline if you are wearing a short top that doesn't go below your belt,but it's more than likely that anyone giving your smooth,vpl free butt more than a cursory glance,will wrongly conclude that you are not wearing any underwear at all(but that's a whole different topic).lol.
tbdrawer
Site Admin

Post by tbdrawer »

I don't own white pants. So I don't really think too much about underwear lines even with lighter pants. Some of my athletic shorts probably do display underwear lines, but it doesn't really matter to me. The fashion police I would say is against showing underwear lines, but I don't mind seeing them if they are wearing a sexy pair of underwear (wrote a post late the other night that mentions this). Now if I was going to wear whites pants then I'd probably opt for a thong. Rumor has it you are suppose to wear skin colored ones, so guess I'd try to do that. I suppose if I wanted to be a bit daring and have some fun maybe opt for a white bikini. It's not like a lot of women don't wear white underwear under white pants.
Thongwearer

Post by Thongwearer »

I have a good deal of white pants I wear in the summer at the beaches I like to frequent. I found that white things show through as the contrast of the white thong and my skin tone was obvious.

I went with a nude colored thong and that solved the problem entirely. Not that I think anyone was looking haha.
DrMarkinMD

Post by DrMarkinMD »

I wear white scrubs sometimes and the nurses all joke about what color thong I will be wearing. I like the attention!
TANGA TANGA

Post by TANGA TANGA »

Welcome to the forum Doctor.I'm sure you will be a great addition to the team.Cool story about the nurses checking out your thongs,which you obviously enjoy(lol), but just imagine the repercussions if a group of doctors were to checkout and pass comment on a nurse's visible thong.They would be accused of sexual harassment and hauled up before the hospital head honchos! Another example of double standards.
G string EJ

Post by G string EJ »

Hi Doc- I remember you posting the white scrubs & nurses checking out your thongs, we should all be that lucky I have a white pair of shorts that kinda shows my bikini or thong lines I hope everyone sees them and right you are T the usual double standards always in place
Thongwearer

Post by Thongwearer »

Lately I have been trying to get over this fear that someone would know I have a thong on. So my partner has been having me wear darker color thongs under lighter colored pants as a way to face my fears I guess you would say.
G string EJ

Post by G string EJ »

I don’t care what people think- I mentioned in a post on the blog that several people over the years thought and even a couple of girlfriends were disappointed cuz I wasn’t wearing ‘the good stuff ‘ much if at all the usual reason was ‘I looked like the type ‘ and I’m 53 with a decent body I won’t be tryin out with Chippendales though lmao
Thongwearer

Post by Thongwearer »

Yeah that’s where I’d like to get to. It’s just a mental thing.