Thong sleeping challenge

Let's talk about thongs
dmk_99

Re: Thong sleeping challenge

Post by dmk_99 »

Lately I have been sleeping in a thong and a tank top. I've been trying to color coordinate the tank top with the same color as the thong. I've got a grey iKingsy thong from amazon and it almost matches a Fruit of the Loom tank top in color.
Fergie88

Post by Fergie88 »

I only seem to be able to sleep in my seamless thongs off AliExpress they are so light!
rjthongs

Post by rjthongs »

I sleep in the underwear that I wore for the day. Since I wear thongs almost exclusively, it's always a thong to sleep in. I've worn thong underwear since my kids were born. While I don't walk around the house in my underwear, my kids have seen me in it before and have definitely seen it in the laundry. It's really not a big deal.
CrossfiThong

Post by CrossfiThong »

That’s great, so your wife doesn’t mind you wearing thong, I’m pretty, how do your kids handle you wearing thong. Influencing young generation into skimpy underwear wearing
rjthongs

Post by rjthongs »

My wife does not mind me wearing a thong at all. The kids just see my thong underwear as Dad's normal underwear.
Zathrus23

Post by Zathrus23 »

I grew up with a nudist father so my perspective may be different. My parents divorced before I was 2 years old and lived with my dad until 10 and then with my mom until 18. I don't think that wearing or not wearing something around or for your kids sake makes a lot of sense. It turns the innocent act of being comfortable with yourself into something that needs to be hidden. By doing so you are sending the message that you are doing something wrong. My father never forced us to also be nude but never thought twice about his nakedness. I did and still prefer to only wear underwear around the house. So when we moved in with our mom and she was not comfortable with us not being dressed around the house it was a bit of a change in mentality to get accustomed to. When she discovered my underwear collection at 16 it was very awkward. As where I believe if it had been my father who stumbled across my thongs he would have been more supportive.

Back on topic. I always sleep in underwear. Usually a thong. I find more classic style from JM, CK, 2xist and AC are most comfortable. Ones without the push up pouches. And less novelty oriented
thongman2323

Post by thongman2323 »

My wife wore panties to sleep all the time...

thongs also.. the kids had seen her in them what did it matter..... I disclosed my panty fetish during the marriage.. for a few years she let me wear her panties with her... I slept in them also....

we would go on vacation with another family... I would be talking to wife she would walk out in bra and panties.... the other wives never did....

I remeber when I met her out of high school she wore huge string bikini panties that hung out everywhere.. thongs were just becoming cool...

One day she came home with a few pair... she put it on and saw her butt looked even better... she bought so many more over time... that is all she wore..
Turbofan

Post by Turbofan »

I wear these to bed. I used to sleep nude, but a few years ago I found these were more comfortable for sleeping in. They are the only style and brand of underwear I wear, actually, I find them that comfortable. ONEFIT Men's Nylon Briefs G-string Thongs Lace Underwear T-back Shorts https://a.co/d/cOCoKV1
swimmer78

Post by swimmer78 »

I wear my Doreanse Aire thong to bed. It's so light and feels like nothing. Or sometimes Ikingsky thongs or g strings. Puts me right to sleep.
Skinz Finland

Post by Skinz Finland »

As a nighttime underwear I´ve been using men´s bikini swimwear from mid 90´s until early 2000, after that only thongs.

From the beginning Solar tan thru swimwear, nice mesh fabric which were breathable and comfortable. Then whatever thongs were available until I found MANstore brand. Their quality and comfort got worse and after looking for new swimwear I found Skinzwear. The M77 thong in mesh lycra has been my main sleepwear for 5 years now. They also have coated lycra called "Karma", which I use when not sweating due to heat. Karma fabric is very sexy and I recommend every Skinzwear M77 fans to try one on.

I´ve been modified the Skinzwear M77 pouch smaller to add sensation while sleeping. I also designed my own cut thong, butt haven´t get that into market yet