Thong sleeping challenge

Let's talk about thongs
CrossfiThong

Thong sleeping challenge

Post by CrossfiThong »

Hello thong crew,
As must of you saw the topic “sleeping wearing thong” I asked about if some of you sleep wearing thong or at least undies.
So this last month of the year I want to get my next step in thonguing, I challenged myself to sleep wearing thong!!!

So far I’ve being sleeping wearing thong for 5 days and it is awesome, including my thong are not so comfortable, but this is who I am and this is my commitment.
My dad slept in his white ordinary briefs, once I saw my uncle sleeping wearing a red bikini only and also I saw tv shows where men were wearing skimpy underwear while they were sleeping, so that made me wonder, what takes to get used to sleep in undies?
Honestly this is making me feel very manly and I love it.
I’d like to know your experience
David_NC

Re: Thong sleeping challenge

Post by David_NC »

I don't sleep in thongs, in fact I often sleep in boxers. We have two small kids that mostly sleep in our bed, so I feel the need to be modest. Before marriage and before kids I sleep nude, but then kids came along and middle of the night bottle feedings naked aren't a good idea. At the time I was wearing trunks with the occasional bikini - so boxers were the "logical" choice. I normally go to bed after everyone and am usual up before every one in the house, so I have recently starting wearing briefs/bikinis to bed; but again I'm out of bed, showered and dressed before others start waking up. I'm curious how other dads handle being seen or being modest. I will say my daughter is oldest, so it may be different if only had a son(s).
CrossfiThong

Post by CrossfiThong »

I see your concern, well hopefully one day you join me to wear thong as a normal underwear for sleeping. But it’s really nice you are doing this for your children.
tbdrawer
Site Admin

Post by tbdrawer »

I've slept in only my underwear (bikini or thong) probably since I graduate college. I never really liked sleeping nude. Always like to have support.

As with kids, I've always worn bikinis and thongs around them. I don't really roam the house in them, but I don't hide them from them either. If they call in the middle of the night or end up in our bed, I'm in my underwear. I'll walk from the shower to our bedroom in them too. So they've seen me in both styles. I want them to see them normal for guys. I have both a son and daughter with my son being the eldest.
TANGA TANGA

Post by TANGA TANGA »

This is one of those topics that can divide opinion more than most. There are guys on the forum,myself included,who sleep naked and can't imagine wearing a g-string,thong,bikini,or heaven forbid,pyjamas in bed. There are guys who don't sleep naked because they like some support,and there are guys who might like to sleep naked or wear a thong,but due to the distinct possibility that their children will end up in their bed,they have to compromise with a cover up. I don't have children,but I go along with Nate's approach to not hiding the fact he wears thongs and bikinis from his kids,particularly in situations where he might have to go through to them during the night or after a shower when heading to the bedroom. That way,especially when they are young,they will hopefully grow up with a positive attitude about their Dad's choice of underwear and accept it as normal,which is what he is hoping for.
Ashemm93

Post by Ashemm93 »

So I have never slept nude for a few reasons firstly I really don’t like being naked. Secondly I like the support. Thirdly I don’t want anyone to see me fully naked. I started wearing thongs nearly a decade ago and as of the last two years I have exclusively worn thongs day in day out. I have other types of underwear but I go with what I feel I want to wear at the time and it just comes down to the fact that they are the most comfortable underwear for me. I live on a barracks so don’t really ever leave my room without having at least a dressing gown on. But because we are all really social I quite often have people just wonder in to my room whilst I’m getting dressed/ changed. It used to freak me out but after the first few times of people seeing me in them and asking questions I just got used to it, so did they. So I’m short sleeping I’m them for me is normal now and I think it would take a bit of getting used to to sleep in anything else.
DownUnder

Post by DownUnder »

I've worn string bikinis for sleeping ever since I left home. Once in shared accommodation, that was the norm back then, though pyjama top plus string bikini. It was the support mostly. Nowadays, the string bikinis used during the day have given way to g-strings for night. There is still the support, but with no coverage at the rear, makes for even cooler sleeping in summer.

I think some of this may have come from getting to see what women my age did. Not having sisters, it took girl-friends in camisoles/shirts + bikinis / string bikinis to give me a hint.

I have tried naked sleeping, but it just did not feel comfortable, and full pyjamas would not feel right now.
JustSomeDude71

Post by JustSomeDude71 »

I wore this to bed last night. I'm still wearing it. Very comfortable and sexy. Made from soft rayon, these fit perfectly and are the most comfortable thong I have.

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/1996534 ... 4c4dit1ihM
JustSomeDude71

Post by JustSomeDude71 »

I have spent all week sleeping in thongs. I like it, they are so comfortable. My neoprene thong, I slept in it all night, but I took it off when I woke up because it is not comfortable in the back and was hurting.
TANGA TANGA

Post by TANGA TANGA »

JustSomeDude71 wrote: Fri Dec 25, 2020 4:49 pm I have spent all week sleeping in thongs. I like it, they are so comfortable. My neoprene thong, I slept in it all night, but I took it off when I woke up because it is not comfortable in the back and was hurting.
I can understand why guys who don't like to sleep naked, or can't because of children ending up in their beds,wear underwear in bed,but I think there is a greater chance of experiencing discomfort between your butt cheeks if you wear a thong or g-string 24/7. If you are wearing one during the day and you feel it digging in,you can readjust it,whereas if you're in a deep sleep you might not be aware that the tail is causing friction until you wake up,which seems to be the case with JustSomeDude. However,if you still want to persist with your nocturnal thonging, then perhaps it would be a good idea to rub some body lotion between your cheeks before you turn in for the night.