Do your friends know you wear thongs? What about potential love interests?

Let's talk about thongs
Jeffthong

Re: Do your friends know you wear thongs? What about potential love interests?

Post by Jeffthong »

My wife certainly knows I wear thongs..... underwear and swimsuits. It's never really come up with friends though.
CrossfiThong

Post by CrossfiThong »

In my case, I don’t hesitate I wear thong almost every day!
My husband and my friends know I wear thong. when we swim in summer, working out the thong mark on my tights, when I used to take showers in the gym before work and I get dress or change in the locker room guys and friends saw my underwear choice, and I posted in social media couple times when I went o vacation and I worn thong at the beach.
I gotta be honest, sometimes in the locker room I feel little embarrassed about it, but, a man wears whatever he wants no matter what, shows lots of confident.
💪🏽😎
JustSomeDude71

Post by JustSomeDude71 »

Wear what you want... if your significant other has issues, talk to her/him about it. But anyone willing to end a relationship over something as trivial as underwear is unworthy of your time... let them go!

In all of my past relationships I never had to hide anything from the women I was with. I'm not ashamed of my choice in underwear and I'm not doing anything wrong. Yet, no woman I have ever been in a relationship with has ever complained about my underwear. I even had one girlfriend present me with a thong on Valentine's Day. It was uncomfortable and fit terribly, but I wore it for her.
RthongR

Post by RthongR »

I'm pretty sure at least some of my close friends know I wear thongs. I want to say this is mostly due to my wife sharing details ha ha but I'm just as much to blame I'm sure. I tend to be a passive exhibitionist when it comes to thongs... I won't go out of my way to show it off by any stretch but I also won't try very hard to hide it. I'm more of an introvert overall, but I've got this urge to let the world know I love thongs. I'm pretty sure most of the girls I hung out with in my uni days knew also lol. And then past gfs if we were together long enough they'd know. Having said all this, I don't talk about it much with anyone even if they do know.
Ashemm93

Post by Ashemm93 »

In short yes I live in “shared accommodation” with people i work with. we share a washer and dryer so there’s been plenty of times that friends have put my clothes in the dryer for me and seen them also. I never lock my door so quite frequently have friends walk in on me. At first I was embarrassed as I live in an environment where boxers/ boxer briefs are the straight up norm. These guys don’t even wear briefs never mind anything more adventurous... unless they come asking about different types of undies to have a “romantic” night with the missus and where to get them from.
Zathrus23

Post by Zathrus23 »

Everyone knows about my underwear preferences. At 17 I was involved in several organised sports and on teams both at school and outside of school. I would always wear briefs over my thongs on practice and game or meet days. Since I usually wore the same brand and colour of briefs on top no one ever noticed. That I knew of anyhow. One day I forgot about a practice and had to change in front of everyone. Briefs were already the lame underwear to wear in my days. So after that word spread and I was outed. So stopped hiding it. I don't go around telling everybody. But I also am known for being caught with a slip or waistband flash. So it is no big secret. Hopefully seeing me will encourage more secret thongers to go public
JustSomeDude71

Post by JustSomeDude71 »

My closest friend (a woman) knows that I wear bikinis and thongs. Although she doesn't think it's attractive or manly for men to wear non-conventional underwear. We have had several discussions about this... most recently last week when she saw me looking at an email from a men's underwear store. She mentioned something about how it looks gay to her that I shop for men's bikini briefs and thongs. I quickly turned the tables on her and asked her if it makes her a lesbian to shop for women's panties and look at ads for bras and panties? I asked her, "I am a man, what else am I supposed to wear?" "I don't shop for panties, because I don't wear panties!"

Well, actually I do have a few bikini panties in my collection, but she doesn't know that... but they are passable as men's bikini briefs.
jamesandyme

Post by jamesandyme »

Yes. they all new that i love to wear thong underwear even they don't have any problem with that. Its not a new norm for us. We love to try the different men's underwear styles.
sensu4

Post by sensu4 »

My sister-in-law actually found a pair of my thongs in the wash and asked her sister, my waif, if they were mine. Then she had me in the phone for a while with thong added to my name. Since then I have let it accidentally 'slip' to get her reaction. Once she just blurted out with a giggly comment (nothing negative) out while I had it fully peeking whale tail and then another time I tried to record her reaction while I knew she would be walking into the living room while the door was closed and I was bent down in front of the oven. She tried to make idle chit chat while my back was turned towards her and just came in quickly to grab whatever and left. Funny thing is I saw her gaze for the shortest moment and try to hurry out and nearly ran into the door while trying to do so after first trying to look away and turn around :D

That was many years ago. Just last year I started wearing my thong swimsuits to the beach and the local pools, so my take on thongs has altered. I mean it's gotten to the point where it's just like I was wearing my swimbriefs and nothing else. I wouldn't get a kick out of it if I ran into someone I knew, or be concerned or anything. The only thing that bothers me is if I weren't wearing my thong, it would just feel not right, while wearing it wouldn't feel the once great excitement and sensuality I once so badly craved to be able to do in public.
rjthongs

Post by rjthongs »

I've been wearing thong underwear as my normal, everyday underwear for 25+ years. (I wore it occasionally before that time.) I am sure that my friends have had a glimpse of my thong underwear somewhere along the way. I don't make an effort to flaunt it or hide it. I wear it to the gym and change in the locker room (pre-covid). There was a company sponsored gym in the building where I worked. So, my coworkers saw me changing with a thong on too. When my wife had our kids, my Mom would help with the laundry and saw them too. Not a big deal.