Do you wear thongs 24/7?

Let's talk about thongs
JustSomeDude71

Do you wear thongs 24/7?

Post by JustSomeDude71 »

I am thinking of wearing thongs 24/7

Just curious as to how many of you wear them every day and own no other style of underwear?
TANGA TANGA

Re: Do you wear thongs 24/7?

Post by TANGA TANGA »

JustSomeDude71 wrote: Sat Aug 08, 2020 10:11 am I am thinking of wearing thongs 24/7

Just curious as to how many of you wear them every day and own no other style of underwear?
Think you have to be sure that whatever you wear 24/7 is totally comfortable,especially if it is a style that goes between your butt cheeks. I wear g-strings 99% of the time,but not in bed. I still have other styles, but very rarely wear them.
Thongwearer

Post by Thongwearer »

I recently went to thongs 24/7
JustSomeDude71

Post by JustSomeDude71 »

I may start off by just wearing thongs for a whole week
Thongwearer

Post by Thongwearer »

That’s awesome. Good luck
JustSomeDude71

Post by JustSomeDude71 »

JustSomeDude71 wrote: Sun Aug 09, 2020 8:34 am I may start off by just wearing thongs for a whole week
I thought about doing the same, just start off wearing a thong to bed every night and while at home, and just wear my usual bikini & string bikini briefs to work. Currently I only own two thongs, but will soon have 4 more. I ordered from Asia, so I may not get the rest of my thongs until the end of September.
David_NC

Post by David_NC »

I've been wearing a thong 3-4 days a week (sometimes more), I don't sleep in one - I'd rather sleep naked but with little ones jumping in the bed it is best to be covered. Justsomedude71 I would suggest checking out internationaljock.com for thongs so you can get them sooner. I encourage you to wear a thong all day even to work; maybe take a string bikini in case you feel irritated, but if it is a good thong, you won't know you are wearing. Good luck
JustSomeDude71

Post by JustSomeDude71 »

Another one of the thongs I ordered was delivered by the postman today. So happy, can't wait to get home from work and put it on!
Jeffthong

Post by Jeffthong »

I don't wear thongs to bed but do wear them almost exclusively otherwise. I have a few pairs of string bikini briefs left but they don't get a lot of use.
kenadam

Post by kenadam »

Yes... 24/7 since my early 20's. I exclusively have been wearing men's thongs for the last 3 decades - mostly thongs Made in Colombia - PPU, Pikante, JOR, Gigo, Candyman, Clever, Cover Male, etc. I bought a bunch (female ones) for my wife when we got married and she started wearing them too - got her out of the granny panties. She was too shy and nerdy when I married her. I married a virgin.