Thong Dilemma

Let's talk about thongs
David_NC

Re: Thong Dilemma

Post by David_NC »

Great thought but in the Bible Belt south we wouldn’t do the full monty in my small town.
TANGA TANGA

Post by TANGA TANGA »

David_NC wrote: Tue Jun 09, 2020 3:12 pm Great thought but in the Bible Belt south we wouldn’t do the full monty in my small town.
How about The Half Monty? Would she buy that?
TANGA TANGA

Post by TANGA TANGA »

TANGA TANGA wrote: Tue Jun 09, 2020 3:06 pm
David_NC wrote: Mon Jun 08, 2020 11:35 pm I am envious of many of you that your wife supports your underwear choices. I was in boxer briefs/trunks when I meet my wife with the occasional brief. I had gotten involved with community theater and the costumes are shared thru different plays - while they are cleaned before the current production and after - I wanted to minimize the amount of material that touched my legs and I was able to keep my undershirt tucked into the boxer briefs to make costume changes quick. Then we met and I had been so wrapped up in theater life I hadn't switched back to bikinis. I also wore boxer briefs to help with fertility while we were on the path to have kids because research showed it was best but who truthfully knows. I have since mixed in bikinis and string bikinis with no negative feedback. I wear thongs, my wife just doesn't know about them. I want to include thongs again, maybe not all the time but at least part time -but I am not sure how to start the conversation with her. She doesn't wear thongs and mostly wears full cut briefs, so some of my underwear that she does know about is already skimpier than hers.
Another hesitation of mine which may be better suited for a different post, but sometime my mother-in-law will come to our home and help my wife fold laundry. Granted this hasn't happened in a while, but I feel weird with my mother-in-law folder my underwear and if she saw that I had thongs would be even more weird.
I think I may have the answer to your dilemma about your wife finding out about your thongs. You mentioned being involved with a theatre company before you met her. Why not tell her that your old acting company are getting back together to do a 5 night run of The Full Monty for various charities,and they would like YOU to play the lead role,which is why they've sent you a selection of thongs for you to test to see which one you'd feel most comfortable wearing? I'm sure she'd be flattered that her man has been deemed hot enough to bare almost all in front of an appreciative audience,and would happily give her opinion on which thong you should plump for!
About your mother in law folding your underwear. Many,many years ago when I lived with my Mother and younger sister,I came home from work to discover that my teenage sister and her best friend had decided to do some ironing,including my underwear. Unfortunately,one of my favourite red nylon semi transparent Kiniki bikinis had been treated to a close encounter with a very hot iron, the result being several holes burnt through the delicate fabric and bits of my pride and joy stuck to the base of the weapon of mass cremation! Needless to say my underwear was deemed out of bounds anytime sis wielded the iron again!
David_NC

Post by David_NC »

Today is the day. More to come. :)
David_NC

Post by David_NC »

David_NC wrote: Fri Jun 12, 2020 9:55 am Today is the day. More to come. :)
I’m happy to report that I chatted with my wife today about adding thongs to my daily underwear and she took it very well. There was a few questions and we chatted for a good while about it but the outcome was very positive and she doesn’t mind if I wear thongs. So yay for me, I am going to weed through the ones I have remove the ones I don’t care for and start looking some to added to my collection. I’m also happy I found this blog/forum.
TANGA TANGA

Post by TANGA TANGA »

David_NC wrote: Fri Jun 12, 2020 11:47 pm
David_NC wrote: Fri Jun 12, 2020 9:55 am Today is the day. More to come. :)
I’m happy to report that I chatted with my wife today about adding thongs to my daily underwear and she took it very well. There was a few questions and we chatted for a good while about it but the outcome was very positive and she doesn’t mind if I wear thongs. So yay for me, I am going to weed through the ones I have remove the ones I don’t care for and start looking some to added to my collection. I’m also happy I found this blog/forum.
So good to hear that your chat with your wife had such a positive outcome(in more ways than one)lol. Hopefully your experience will inspire other guys on the blog in a similar situation to drop their pants/trousers and declare to their other halves that they are a proud thong wearer,or if that's a bit too OTT,sit them down for a quiet chat!
Would also like to take this opportunity to nominate our thong wearing leader,Nate,to be the official opposition candidate against you know who in the forthcoming election. You have to admit "Vote Nate of the Democratic Thong Party" and "Make Thongs great again" have a certain ring to them!
tbdrawer
Site Admin

Post by tbdrawer »

Always great to hear when the wife doesn't overreact when they hear the words thongs for guys. Hopefully she will be pleased to see you sporting them.
kenadam

Post by kenadam »

Wear what you like and feel comfortable in. When I got married I was informed that my wife will definitely be in a thong on the first night with me in our honeymoon suite. Surprise, surprise! I dropped my pants to show my silk turquoise g-string on our wedding day and I later discovered she was wearing ugly thick satin granny panties with huge rope stretch bands going across her butt cheeks. We were very tired that day and sex was not on our minds. In fact we never got to consummate until 10 days into our marriage (family kept us busy). Six months into our marriage I bought some thongs, put then into her drawer and she started to wear them! Now she hates the granny stuff too. I have been buying her thongs for over 2 decades and she wears them. She will never wear anything else as underwear since she only wears yoga tights at home. Ugly pantylines suck. Family and all of our friends, neighbors and her colleagues at work know that she only wears thongs. What's the big deal? If women can do it (I transformed my wife) then what's the issue with men doing it? Thongs were invented by MEN for MEN. Women stole our look.
Fabricguy

Post by Fabricguy »

I am trying to build up the courage to try wearing thongs on a regular basis. The only thongs she liked years ago were the "costume" type thongs - something silly looking before sex. When I have worn bikinis to bed she stated that she doesn't like seeing me in them, and when she saw a designer jockstrap she questioned my choice about wearing it. I told it her it was for working out only. We've been married for 20 years and looking for advice from others who have gone through this and what to expect. She thinks it's "feminine" to wear skimpy underwear. Anyone gone through the process and share any hurdles or problems they dealt with? I like the idea of slowly start to wear the regularly to bed. She sleeps naked for comfort reasons and I don't know why she is so hung up on the look of them other than societal norms and thinking they are a feminine look.
Björn-swe

Post by Björn-swe »

Hellu fabricguy!

I have worn thongs and bikini for 15 years. are now 29 years old and have partner and kids. I have allways hide my choice of underwear for friends and other folks.since 3 year back I started to thinking wtf its just underwear.. and I like it and feeling sexy in it so i'm goona roockit :D I dont want to thinking back when I am 70! Why dident I have the courage.

Your wife dosent need to like you underwear :) you wearing it for you and not her!

greetings from Sweden! sorry if the spelling is bad :D

Go strong Fabricguy!