Do you check out other guys' underwear at the gym/locker room etc.

Let's talk about thongs
TANGA TANGA

Do you check out other guys' underwear at the gym/locker room etc.

Post by TANGA TANGA »

Most sane people don't walk about in public wearing just their underpants,and most clothes shops that I know of have separate cubicles for guys to try on their garments in private,so the opportunities for seeing what undies other guys wear tend to be limited to places like the gym,sports club locker rooms etc and the good old outdoor washing line.
My body is living proof that I haven't set foot in a gym since before the wheel was invented,and my most recent visits to a sports club were when playing tennis in Sicily,and I always went already dressed in my tennis clothes and changed when I got back to wherever I was staying.
There is a great post on The Bottom Drawer about whether we hang our skimpy underwear out on the washing line,or do we keep them indoors for fear of what the neighbours might think,so I won't repeat any of that here.Suffice to say that I do tend to check out undies if I see them blowing in the wind,and try to guess what type of guy might be the wearer.
I also have what I call a "pants" check with a couple of workmates, which is a bit of fun,but also raises the topic of underwear. One guy in particular wears horrible boxer shorts and any time he bends over he always flashes the waistband of his boxers, and if I am passing and see them, I always tell him his pants are doing nothing for me today and ask when he's going to surprise me with a nice pair of briefs. It probably sounds a bit weird,but I think he gets a bit of a kick out of it.
CrossfiThong

Re: Do you check out other guys' underwear at the gym/locker room etc.

Post by CrossfiThong »

Because when I had to take shower at the gym and get ready to work in the morning, must of the people going in the morning is because they wanna workout before work, then they get ready at the same time as I do, and just couple times I saw a guy wearing briefs, but nothing else, they skimpiest undies I saw was a brief and the rest wear boxer or boxer briefs (lame). But I didn’t have proble to showing of my thong around the looker room, getting dress at a regular speed, and I hope one day one of those guys get brave enough to wear Thong or try it on at least.
TANGA TANGA

Post by TANGA TANGA »

Sounds like you are setting a great example. Hopefully some of the guys will ask you about your thong and have the courage to try one for themselves.
tbdrawer
Site Admin

Post by tbdrawer »

I don't frequent locker rooms very often either. The ones I've been to in the past, the guys wear the so called norm underwear. I've at least seen some guys wearing swim briefs to do their lap swimming where my kids do their lessons. It's always fun to check out the clothes lines and what people are willing to hang out. Well, at least for women's underwear. Though I suppose it would be hard to tell the difference between men's and women's bikinis and thongs from a distance. Though seeing boxers or briefs on the line too would give it away they aren't men's skimpy undies.
Thongwearer

Post by Thongwearer »

I’m always curious what others are wearing but typically it’s jusg the normal boxers with occasional briefs thrown in. YAWN
Mark103

Post by Mark103 »

Like others, I have been curious to see what others are wearing at the gym/locker room where I go to work out and alas 99.9% of the time the other men are wearing boxers with the, occasional, white briefs. I was hesitant at first to be seen changing into and out of thongs but I finally decided to stop being shy and chicken and strike out do what I wanted to do and did! So far, only once did I see another man wearing a thong but at least I've seen a number of Speedo type swim briefs so there is some change. At the same time, I've tried to see if anyone has been noticing me, and I've seen a few glaces but that's it. Life is short and I'm going to please myself and that means thongs and bikinis including wearing three inch side water polo suits as shorts on the exercise floor!
stringbikinidude

Post by stringbikinidude »

Over the years of going to the gym/pool I have seen many guys wearing bikini underwear and I can almost remember what some of the guys were wearing. So yes, I do look at what other guys are wearing in the locker room. Unfortunately these days and in the last couple years it has been rare to see any guys in bikini briefs or thong for that matter. It is always cool to have a bikini brief or even thong sighting in the locker room. I can still be seen in bikinis in the locker room though ; ) The last few times I have rocked the bikinis I actually didn't get that much attention which was almost surprsing. I'll admit though that sometimes I wonder if i'm a raging exhibitionist with my little 'bikini show' and I do wonder/am concerned what other guys would think or say of me. I have talked to other bikini/thong guys online though and they just change in them in the locker room regardless of what others think. Maybe I am more conservative/reserved that way in that I am concerned what other guys would think. I do wish sometimes that I didn't have that concern and just wore the bikinis and to really 'rock the look' and be unapologetic about it. Anyway, it has been nice to see other guys wearing bikinis when I have seen them as it kind of reassures me that there are other guys out there rockin the bikinis also : ) Whenever I see another guy wearing bikinis it makes me want to be wearing mine also as well...
ManlyUndies

Post by ManlyUndies »

Yes, I definitely check out what the other guys are wearing.

Typically everyone else is wearing boxers under their clothes. I just do not understand the point of wearing shorts under your slacks or jeans. It makes no sense to me. It would seem like it is easier to just skip the boxers all together. Having the extra material from the boxers stuffed in your pant legs just seems silly to me.
tbdrawer
Site Admin

Post by tbdrawer »

ManlyUndies wrote: Tue Jan 15, 2019 12:35 pm Yes, I definitely check out what the other guys are wearing.

Typically everyone else is wearing boxers under their clothes. I just do not understand the point of wearing shorts under your slacks or jeans. It makes no sense to me. It would seem like it is easier to just skip the boxers all together. Having the extra material from the boxers stuffed in your pant legs just seems silly to me.
Only advantage of boxers over commando is boxers would help keep your privates from rubbing a rough outer layer. Though probably worth the risk instead of taking 10 minutes or more trying to stuff your boxers neatly into your pants. I'll stick with my bikinis and thongs.
DrMarkinMD

Post by DrMarkinMD »

I do tend to look, but most guys stare at me, anyway, because of my very obvious thong tan-line. I do not put ANY clothes on until I am getting dressed after showering, shaving, brushing my teeth, etc. I am the ONLY a guy at my gym wearing a thong, but I have spotted two other guys with thong tan-lines in the past. Most guys wear tighty-whities or boxers.