Can't believe what I'm seeing.

Let's talk about bikinis
ralange

Can't believe what I'm seeing.

Post by ralange »

Body builder wearing dork shorts in a competition.
https://www.instagram.com/p/CC4AHtfFg-Z ... r635c1op1v

I mean really look at the size of those shorts, they are like 2 sizes to big. WOW this world is really getting F'd up.
Notice my comment 😂
TANGA TANGA

Re: Can't believe what I'm seeing.

Post by TANGA TANGA »

ralange wrote: Mon Jul 20, 2020 9:05 pm Body builder wearing dork shorts in a competition.

I mean really look at the size of those shorts, they are like 2 sizes to big. WOW this world is really getting F'd up.
Notice my comment 😂
Hi Ralange. I see what you mean about the dork shorts. Very unusual. I went on the guy's Instagram page to see if there were any other pics from the competition,and every guy was wearing dork shorts,and had a medal around their necks.
Perhaps it was a beachwear round and was just one part of several including the regular posing suits? My only other explanation is that given the location(Utah),maybe the contestants were all LDS and therefore the skimpy suits were not deemed to be suitable attire? I did post a comment asking for an explanation of the shorts, but there is a problem accessing any Insta sites at the moment,so I don't know if he's replied. Will let you know if I get a reply.
David_NC

Post by David_NC »

If my body looked like his I'd be in the traditional posing suit with minimum sides and back and flaunting it. He has worked for years to create a physique like that only to cover it up. But I wonder if Tanga is right because he is in Utah that the contestants wouldn't be allowed to wear something smaller.
TANGA TANGA

Post by TANGA TANGA »

ralange wrote: Mon Jul 20, 2020 9:05 pm Body builder wearing dork shorts in a competition.

Notice my comment 😂
Hello again Ralange. The mystery of the dork shorts continues. When I tried to access his instagram account on my i-pad,rather than my laptop,it came up saying "sorry,this page isn't available." That suggests he has either blocked me,or has closed his account. I wonder if he has received some negative comments about the ridiculous dork shorts and has taken offence? Would be interested to know if you,or anyone else who reads this,is still able to click on the link that you posted to see if it is still active?
ralange

Post by ralange »

Well I wore my black thong to the beach today for the first time. When I got there no one else was around expect the guy cutting grass. Then a women and two kids showed up, close to where I was sitting. Then I got called back to the papermill i was working at yesterday. I know why guys that don't wear micro suits dont. They have no balls to show off!
TANGA TANGA

Post by TANGA TANGA »

ralange wrote: Fri Jul 24, 2020 8:51 pm Well I wore my black thong to the beach today for the first time. When I got there no one else was around expect the guy cutting grass. Then a women and two kids showed up, close to where I was sitting. Then I got called back to the papermill i was working at yesterday. I know why guys that don't wear micro suits dont. They have no balls to show off!
That's great! Was that the black thong you wore in your sadly deleted Flickr account? Did the woman with the two children pay any attention to you,or were you left alone?
ralange

Post by ralange »

Yes it was. No one said anything to me because they didn't get that close. I did walk from my car in the parking lot about 100 yards to the beach. I had no cover up so I was out in open no matter who came by. Once I locked the car and started walking it was no turning back.
I felt so amazing walking around in just a Thong I can't tell how great it was! I'm so proud of myself for doing this.
Guys it really does feel good to show off!
TANGA TANGA

Post by TANGA TANGA »

ralange wrote: Sat Jul 25, 2020 8:18 pm Yes it was. No one said anything to me because they didn't get that close. I did walk from my car in the parking lot about 100 yards to the beach. I had no cover up so I was out in open no matter who came by. Once I locked the car and started walking it was no turning back.
I felt so amazing walking around in just a Thong I can't tell how great it was! I'm so proud of myself for doing this.
Guys it really does feel good to show off!
Thanks for sharing that experience. You seem a confident guy,but I would imagine your heart was pumping a little faster when you were walking from the car park to the beach wearing just a thong? Now that you've broken the ice and enjoyed the sheer liberation of baring almost all in public,I'm sure you'll be keen to repeat that sensation as often as possible. And who knows,you might even be tempted to take things one step further and dispense with the thong altogether(lol). Believe me,if you think being in a thong is amazing(which it is),then being naked is something else.
p.s Hope you will consider posting your amazing thong/bikini selfies online again,particularly for some of the new TBD followers who haven't had the pleasure of seeing how a gentleman of mature years totally rocks his skimpy collection.