Bikini exhibitionism-my first time

Let's talk about bikinis
Microbikiniman

Bikini exhibitionism-my first time

Post by Microbikiniman »

Greetings: I hope you enjoy this story. If you haven't read my 5/14 "Bikini Talk" blog yet, check it out and I will add to it here. I am a long- time bikini exhibitionist, but not in the way most people use the word. My "package" is quite adequate, but it is resting comfortably while protected from the sun. (But, oh, yeah, just visible enough!) I like my bikinis quite small, and I wear them straight across. The top front edge rests right on top of the "package." The back has "top-of-cheeks-and-cleavage" for others to enjoy. I have nice flat abs which highlight one of my luckiest possessions: a t-shaped innie bellybutton nine inches above the "package" which is nicely showcased and org...ic. Enjoy filling in the missing letters:):):) (My belly button is so high that muscle fibers on each side of it bridge over it.) Ocracoke Island, Outer Banks. Summer, 1990. I had just purchased my first beach bikini from Lynn's Lines (who remembers her company?) Quite small but comfortable, in a beautiful and colorful tropical print with a lined pouch, worn as noted above. It was my first visit to Ocracoke and I was looking forward to the first beach-bikini experience. I am always careful about sunscreen. Before heading out, I had applied it to the front part of my body. When I arrived, I asked the first guy I saw if he could help me out with the back side. He was nude and had a great tan. He was happy to oblige. He had great hands, and we chatted while he worked. (He was from Florida.) I was pleasantly surprised by his attention to detail. He even applied sunscreen to his index finger and carefully applied it to my visible butt cleft. I thanked him and moved on. I regret not staying with him for awhile and chatting some more. I could have asked him to apply more lotion to the front of my body as well, making sure my bellybutton had a really good application(!) Ohhh...Yeahhh... :):):)
TANGA TANGA

Re: Bikini exhibitionism-my first time

Post by TANGA TANGA »

Microbikiniman wrote: Fri May 15, 2020 8:01 am Greetings: I hope you enjoy this story. If you haven't read my 5/14 "Bikini Talk" blog yet, check it out and I will add to it here. I am a long- time bikini exhibitionist, but not in the way most people use the word. My "package" is quite adequate, but it is resting comfortably while protected from the sun. (But, oh, yeah, just visible enough!) I like my bikinis quite small, and I wear them straight across. The top front edge rests right on top of the "package." The back has "top-of-cheeks-and-cleavage" for others to enjoy. I have nice flat abs which highlight one of my luckiest possessions: a t-shaped innie bellybutton nine inches above the "package" which is nicely showcased and org...ic. Enjoy filling in the missing letters:):):) (My belly button is so high that muscle fibers on each side of it bridge over it.) Ocracoke Island, Outer Banks. Summer, 1990. I had just purchased my first beach bikini from Lynn's Lines (who remembers her company?) Quite small but comfortable, in a beautiful and colorful tropical print with a lined pouch, worn as noted above. It was my first visit to Ocracoke and I was looking forward to the first beach-bikini experience. I am always careful about sunscreen. Before heading out, I had applied it to the front part of my body. When I arrived, I asked the first guy I saw if he could help me out with the back side. He was nude and had a great tan. He was happy to oblige. He had great hands, and we chatted while he worked. (He was from Florida.) I was pleasantly surprised by his attention to detail. He even applied sunscreen to his index finger and carefully applied it to my visible butt cleft. I thanked him and moved on. I regret not staying with him for awhile and chatting some more. I could have asked him to apply more lotion to the front of my body as well, making sure my bellybutton had a really good application(!) Ohhh...Yeahhh... :):):)
Curious to know if the area this took place was a nudist beach,seeing as the guy who applied your sunscreen was naked? If so,where you not tempted to remove your bikini and get an all over tan?
Microbikiniman

Post by Microbikiniman »

Ocracoke Island on the Outer Banks has a beach area farthest from the village that is traditionally a nude beach. On all of my visits, this is the general area I like to be in. (I feel that I am among like-minded people, AND I always enjoy eye candy!)Ocracoke has been under the protection of the National Park Service since the 1930's. The rangers do patrol the beaches on occasion, and the official requirement is minimal coverage of the genitals and anus. Of course, the rangers are not in this area THAT often;), so when they aren't in sight, it's Tan Time! I think nudism is great, but I love my tiny tan lines, and my Rio meets NPS requirements if the rangers happen to be in the area. I'm nearly nude, anyway; only about half my butt is covered, the side strings are 3/8 inch, and the pouch is JUST large enough!:)
TANGA TANGA

Post by TANGA TANGA »

Microbikiniman wrote: Thu Jul 16, 2020 8:30 pm Ocracoke Island on the Outer Banks has a beach area farthest from the village that is traditionally a nude beach. On all of my visits, this is the general area I like to be in. (I feel that I am among like-minded people, AND I always enjoy eye candy!)Ocracoke has been under the protection of the National Park Service since the 1930's. The rangers do patrol the beaches on occasion, and the official requirement is minimal coverage of the genitals and anus. Of course, the rangers are not in this area THAT often;), so when they aren't in sight, it's Tan Time! I think nudism is great, but I love my tiny tan lines, and my Rio meets NPS requirements if the rangers happen to be in the area. I'm nearly nude, anyway; only about half my butt is covered, the side strings are 3/8 inch, and the pouch is JUST large enough!:)
The place in Sicily where I go is not an official nudist area,so you have to be alert to the police patrolling the shore on their jet skis,and wardens checking out the rocks. You can always tell when the police have been spotted in the sea because there is normally a warning shout from someone and then a mad scramble by the guys closest to the water to pull on their speedos before the jet skis pass by(lol). I've only ever encountered a hostile warden on one occasion and that was a few years ago. I was lying face down on a large rock minding my own business,when I heard a guy shouting loudly in Italian behind me. I didn't pay any attention at first,but when he continued shouting,I turned over and realized he was shouting at me. He was obviously berating me for being naked and was asking me where I was from? I was a bit naughty because,although I do speak Italian, I pretended I didn't understand him and replied with the Italian for I don't understand! Thankfully he didn't continue,somewhat exasperated that I wouldn't understand anything else he said(lol).
Another thing you have to watch out for are the boats that set off from the boatyard just around the bay that pass very closely to the shore before heading out to sea. Inevitably you get some people calling out derogatory comments aimed at the nudists on the shore,and I remember one naked guy being hit by a bottle thrown from a passing boat.Despite all that,it is a great place to enjoy sunbathing and swimming nude and meeting like minded people.
Microbikiniman

Post by Microbikiniman »

I admire you for pursuing the enjoyment of your eroticism in the face of so many obstacles!! Human nature being what it is, it sounds like you and your fellow eroticists are looking out for each other. Ocracoke Island has a few advantages. Being a beach on the Atlantic Ocean, there might be a few cargo ships on the horizon (if that). The nearest boat dock is in the village at the other end of the island. The boats are for the fishing charters that flourish there; they will be heading out for a day of deep-sea fishing. (I doubt that the people fishing will be concerned about those enjoying the beach.) But wait; there's more!:):):) The island's one highway is separated from the beach by a series of sand dunes. Sensitive motorists will NOT be subjected to beach eroticism!;)