TV shows that show men in bikinis/ leggings

Let's talk about bikinis
TANGA TANGA

Re: TV shows that show men in bikinis/ leggings

Post by TANGA TANGA »

In the video for the new Crowded House single Whatever you want(their first new music in 10 years),the musician Mac DeMarco plays a guy who has had too much to drink the night before and wakes up on the couch minus his trousers and experiences flashbacks of his bad behaviour and the negative reactions of the other people at the party.In several scenes he is wearing white underpants,including sitting on the toilet with them pulled down around his thighs(lol).
JustSomeDude71

Post by JustSomeDude71 »

CrossfiThong wrote: Mon Oct 26, 2020 10:56 am Hello Tanga Tanga, i thong this is the show you are talking about and this is the episode.
Check around min 4

https://youtu.be/71hlAWF_w14
It's funny how so many women have such hang-ups about certain styles of men's underwear, while they wear stuff that is just as skimpy and scanty. It's a good thing for them that men don't suffer the same hangups:

"I'm sorry, Karen, but I think we should stop seeing each other... you wear bikinis and thongs! That's just creepy, perverted and weird! Women should wear huge, baggy granny-panties like my mother and grandmother wear!"

Could you imagine those words coming out of your mouth, guys? And the look on her face when you say it to her?!? She would think that you lost your damn mind!
Last edited by JustSomeDude71 on Sun Dec 20, 2020 4:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
Chubnative

Post by Chubnative »

The film "The Birdcage", the Miami Beach scene where there are loads of guys in thong and speedos. I probably ruined my VHS tapes by rewinding and pausing on those scenes.
Tom Hanks in Angels and Demons towards the beginning he swimming and he's wear a speedo. Also in, I think it's called Larry Crowne, he strips down to some tightly whities. So I imagine that he's a brief wearer.
stringbikinidude

Post by stringbikinidude »

Chubnative, I remember that scene in "The Birdcage" too....think i've done the same with watching that scene a couple times over haha. Makes me wonder if Miami Beach was really like that at one time?
JustSomeDude71

Post by JustSomeDude71 »

Earlier tonight I watched Tron (1982) starring Jeff Bridges and Bruce Boxleitner. You can see the outline of the string bikini brief that Jeff Bridges is wearing in the scene where his Computer alter-ego (Clu) is being interrogated by the MCP (Master Control Program) and as he is slowly being deleted by the MCP, you can clearly see the outline of his string bikini brief... looks to be a thick-banded string bikini brief... and seamless too. In some scenes the guards are wearing what appears to be a dance belt under their tights and the costume worn by actor David Warner (Sark) has as part of it a hi-cut bikini brief with a Rio-cut back, which slightly rides up in the back.
All of the characters in the electronic world are wearing body stockings decorated with reflective stripes and designs to give the appearance of being circuits on their exterior bodies. Most of the actors are wearing bikinis and thongs under their tights if you look close enough.
Obviously for such scenes, the actors in costume can't wear baggy boxer shorts or huge, baggy Y-front briefs under tights as it would be a huge giveaway so they are all wearing thongs and string bikinis under their tights.
Chubnative

Post by Chubnative »

stringbikinidude wrote: Sat Dec 12, 2020 6:34 pm Chubnative, I remember that scene in "The Birdcage" too....think i've done the same with watching that scene a couple times over haha. Makes me wonder if Miami Beach was really like that at one time?
Yes. I was like I want to visit Miami Beach in the 90's. That was my favorite scenes.
TANGA TANGA

Post by TANGA TANGA »

Been watching the first season of the Will & Grace revival. In the final episode, Jack is supposedly on a beach in Ibiza talking to his Mother on the phone while lots of guys in speedos are either dancing,walking around or lying on sun loungers.
Microbikiniman

Post by Microbikiniman »

:mrgreen: Your mention of "The Birdcage" and Miami Beach reminds me of my own visits there in 1986 and 1993. Both times I stayed in one of the Art-Deco hotels on South Beach and happily participated in the "Festival of Exposed Navels" in my bikini. I was exploring my gay sexuality in a safe "look-but-don't-touch" fashion; it gave me the courage to "graduate" to the Skinz Rio microbikini I have now. Here are my two favorite memories: 1986: another guy and I took turns eyeing one another as we sunbathed a few feet from one another on the beach. He had a great body and was wearing a g-string. He looked to have a good endowment, or even be erect; at any rate, his cock was pointed down by the pouch, but large enough to lift the pouch up and allow some direct viewing of the shaft from the side! I wish now that we had struck up a conversation, and been close enough for me to get in some extended navel "examination!" 1993: Mm,Mmm!! A guy with a great, lean muscular body and tan, lying on his back sunbathing in a black g-string. His round innie bellybutton was like an orgasmic opening on that nice trim abdomen, and was quite a distance above his shaft (just like mine; that's the way I like 'em!) Same situation as before, but just guess where I would have liked my index finger to be for a very long time! Chances are he would have REALLY liked my technique :) :) :) !!
JustSomeDude71

Post by JustSomeDude71 »

A few years ago I watched a James Bond movie starring Sean Connery where he and a woman were in a room being flooded and they took off their clothes so they could more easily swim to a vent in the ceiling to escape. Sean Connery was wearing bikini briefs. I don't remember which Bond movie it was.
stringbikinidude

Post by stringbikinidude »

Anyone here seen the movie 'Ronal the Barbarian'...it is a animated (family) movie about barbarians. Everyone is running around skimpy loincloths/thongs or gstrings. Shows some cool muscle bound barbarians in leather thongs/gstrings.....and it's family entertainment (it's a danish movie :D ) You can find it on youtube. I might as well bring up another barbarian type animated movie called 'fire and ice' from the 80s where the girls (and guys) are all rocking loincloths/minimal attire. Wonder if anyone else here has heard of those movies or knows of others like them.