Hanes Comfort Flex Fit String Bikinis

Write your own review of bikinis you own.
JustSomeDude71

Hanes Comfort Flex Fit String Bikinis

Post by JustSomeDude71 »

https://www.walmart.com/ip/Hanes-Men-s- ... /627785518

I saw these bikinis a few weeks ago at Wal Mart and decided to give them a try. These string bikinis are made in Viet Nam, NOT CHINA. They are very soft and comfortable, made of cotton. They look very sexy although they are a little roomy in the seat. Some briefs have that scratchy tag that irritates the skin, but these are tagless :) . They come in various colors- blue, dark blue, black, red, gray. I wish they would make an all-white pack or even brighter colors (orange, yellow, green) but those are not available in this product as of yet. Maybe in the future. I will email Hanes to ask if they will be available in whites, brighter colors or stripes & prints.

All that remains to be seen is, how long will they last. Normally a good quality pair of underwear will last about one year before it begins to wear thin and threadbare. We'll see how these hold up.

The package contains 6 string bikinis at a price of $15.98 (US Dollars), which is about $2.66 per bikini.
rm_5960

Re: Hanes Comfort Flex Fit String Bikinis

Post by rm_5960 »

I just saw these for the first time yesterday and was intrigued. The material felt great. The one and only thing that prevented me from buying them right then was the flat front, aka lack of pouch, but wanted to read some reviews first. How do they fit? Is there room and is it comfortable? Does it bunch up around the taint area? Being a cotton blend, how much do they shrink? Is the sizing correct? Thanks!
JustSomeDude71

Post by JustSomeDude71 »

The pouch is actually quite accommodating, it's the seat! It's very big... too much material back there! I could stick a basketball in the seat of these briefs, there's so much room!
JustSomeDude71

Post by JustSomeDude71 »

rm_5960 wrote: Sat Jul 04, 2020 8:09 am I just saw these for the first time yesterday and was intrigued. The material felt great. The one and only thing that prevented me from buying them right then was the flat front, aka lack of pouch, but wanted to read some reviews first. How do they fit? Is there room and is it comfortable? Does it bunch up around the taint area? Being a cotton blend, how much do they shrink? Is the sizing correct? Thanks!
The fit is great
very roomy,
very comfortable
No shrinkage
Sizing is accurate
I don't know what you mean by the taint area. If you referring to the gusset, or that space between your ball sack and your bunghole, there was some light pinching the first few days, but a quick equipment adjustment took care of that. They look very sexy, although a lot of room in the seat, of course, I bought the 3X, so that may just be because they overcalculated for big/tall men. If I had the ass of a Cardashian, it would be enough... but I'm just your average guy.
rm_5960

Post by rm_5960 »

Thanks gentlemen. I will get a pack of them on my next trip to WM
rm_5960

Post by rm_5960 »

I bought a pack in size medium yesterday. Here are my initial thoughts.

Sizing is perfect, just like almost all of the US made major brands. They know what they are doing here. Same can be said for fabric and construction quality, this is not a fly by night ebay or Amazon Chinese product.

The flat front provides adequate support and is comfortable but not constraining even when excited. The material blend is 57% Cotton/38% modal/5% Spandex so it has a fair amount of stretchiness to it

Compared to a thong or gstring there is lots more fabric between the front and back, but it is pretty soft, and so far it is not uncomfortable.

The front height is good. Not too tall, and not really short like chinese products

The back is less high than traditional US made products, but higher than thongs and gstrings. Similar to the old elance string bikinis.

Overall they feel pretty good. Today is the first time I am wearing them to work so i will see how it goes and report back. For the price you can't go wrong!
rm_5960

Post by rm_5960 »

So I wore a pair to work and left them on till bedtime. Thumbs up!
David_NC

Post by David_NC »

rm_5960 wrote: Tue Jul 07, 2020 7:40 pm So I wore a pair to work and left them on till bedtime. Thumbs up!
Have you tried the Life by Jockey? How do these compare?
rm_5960

Post by rm_5960 »

I have, but some years ago. The cut is quite similar, as is the waist band. The back height <might> be just a little lower. The biggest difference is the Life is 100% cotton and you get 5 for $17.95 vs the cotton blend and 6 for $15.55 on the Hanes. The blended fabric of the Hanes bikinis is more comfortable to me than the Life cotton.
Last edited by rm_5960 on Sun Jul 19, 2020 7:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
JustSomeDude71

Post by JustSomeDude71 »

rm_5960 wrote: Fri Jul 10, 2020 9:10 pm I have, but some years ago. The cut is quite similar, as is the waste band. The back height <might> be just a little lower. The biggest difference is the Life is 100% cotton and you get 5 for $17.95 vs the cotton blend and 6 for $15.55 on the Hanes. The blended fabric of the Hanes bikinis is more comfortable to me than the Life cotton.
Life brand bikinis and string bikinis are not for big & tall sized men. if you have a waist size over 42 inches, Life brand is going to be tight, or will not fit at all! They are also a thinner material. Quite often after wearing the Life brand underwear for a day or two and they develop holes in the fabric caused by walking, running, etc.