Picking a thong at random for a while…

Let's talk about thongs
ThongBum

Picking a thong at random for a while…

Post by ThongBum »

Like many of you I have a pretty big collection of underwear. But I tend to wear my favorite 5-6 pairs over and over again and neglect the rest.

Well that ends today. I put all of my thongs in a box and each day will grab one at random until I run out. This should be interesting, I do have a few unusual ones in there ranging from mesh to silk to a genuine Japanese fundoshi.

I’m starting with a Papi thong in an orange and red lava print that I haven’t worn for several years.
officermd80

Re: Picking a thong at random for a while…

Post by officermd80 »

I don't wash until I've worn most of my thongs to try to prevent wearing the same pair more than others or I'd be the same way.

N2N and JJ Malibu I like their cotton lines, so usually my only decision is what color I want to wear.
TANGA TANGA

Post by TANGA TANGA »

officermd80 wrote: Mon Jan 22, 2024 3:49 am I don't wash until I've worn most of my thongs to try to prevent wearing the same pair more than others or I'd be the same way.

N2N and JJ Malibu I like their cotton lines, so usually my only decision is what color I want to wear.
Was momentarily horrified when I read you don't wash until you've worn most of your thongs, then I realised you meant washing your thongs, not your body. :lol: :lol: :lol:
officermd80

Post by officermd80 »

TANGA TANGA wrote: Mon Jan 22, 2024 4:54 am
officermd80 wrote: Mon Jan 22, 2024 3:49 am I don't wash until I've worn most of my thongs to try to prevent wearing the same pair more than others or I'd be the same way.

Was momentarily horrified when I read you don't wash until you've worn most of your thongs, then I realised you meant washing your thongs, not your body. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Yes laundry :lol: . I could have been more specific.
David_NC

Post by David_NC »

I need to try this, I love the JM brand and have one of each of their colors - so they are worn A LOT. At one time I was trying to match my thong to the shirt I was wearing or even my mood. But now I am trying to wear the pairs that don't get worn often. My undies get tossed into the laundry basket and when my wife does the laundry they are just put back into my drawer - so the regulars get worn more frequently. Good luck on finding some old favorites.
CrossfiThong

Post by CrossfiThong »

This is a great suggestion, cause I always wear the same thongs over and over and there are other thong that I don't wear them that often, either because they look worn or they are not that confortable as I'd like, and also, at the gym i change my clothes in the looker room and I want to show off my best collection.
Acelera

Post by Acelera »

I always wash my thong within a day after use, to prevent skin dirt and grease damaging rubber and fabrics.

I have clothes hook inside the wardrobe door where I move thongs in order to use them regularly. Easy and works.
TANGA TANGA

Post by TANGA TANGA »

Acelera wrote: Tue Feb 06, 2024 12:53 am
I always wash my thong within a day after use, to prevent skin dirt and grease damaging rubber and fabrics.

I have clothes hook inside the wardrobe door where I move thongs in order to use them regularly. Easy and works.
Welcome to the forum, Acelera. Sounds like you have a good system with your thongs.
Acelera

Post by Acelera »

[/quote]

Welcome to the forum, Acelera. Sounds like you have a good system with your thongs.
[/quote]

Thank you :-)
normalguy-wildundies

Post by normalguy-wildundies »

I also have a large collection. I keep my thong laundry separate from my other laundry because it takes me a lot longer to go through my collection of thongs than shirts ;) Because of that, I don't wash my thongs nearly as often so I end up wearing a much greater variety.

It's also convenient because I usually wash my thongs on delicate and hang to dry but don't do that with my normal clothes.