Favorite Place Outside of Home To Wear?

A place to talk about underwear in general that doesn't fit in thongs or bikinis.
officermd80

Re: Favorite Place Outside of Home To Wear?

Post by officermd80 »

Yeah I am not sure how I would react to a journal entry like that.

I'm not worried about if the Inmates would notice anything. There are too many other stunts they can pull versus noticing thong lines under my uniform. Like the other day with the JJMalibu making it obvious, if the lines were noticed and brought up, I'd deal with it. I just know, probably avoid the JJMalibus in the future. :?

In the summer days, especially those days the temperature is 90+ inside a concrete building working your shift, you definitely feel the perks of less fabric.
TANGA TANGA

Post by TANGA TANGA »

Talking about your underwear being seen at work reminded me of the time I wore light coloured trousers to work and some of the girls told me they could see my underpants(blue bikini briefs)through them. That was back in the early 80's when I didn't care if my undies showed through my often white trousers. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Aberman

Post by Aberman »

Naturally my favourite place to wear bikinis are the pool and the beach . Thongs at the beach either in uk or Europe or round the resort pool . As for everyday underwear I’m finding that tanga underwear is my current favourite and using that in the locker room in a relaxed manner is my present challenge . There was a lost phone in the locker room the other day ( not mine ) and there I was with an orange pouch front tanga having a good conversation with someone face to face . I hope it spreads the word that small interesting stuff is fine for men .
kiyoothong

Post by kiyoothong »

It is fun to wear a thong at a spa or at a bathhouse. I try to be discreet when I am wearing a thong at a spa, but there are times when I have no choice but to show off my thonged ass. For example, when I am in the hot tub, I try to be the last person to get out. But then, there are times when I have to leave the tub before others do, and that's when I have no choice but to expose my rear as I walk out.
OR-Tacoma

Post by OR-Tacoma »

We loved going to one of our favorite reservoirs about 30 minutes away. There was one spot miles down a gravel road that was wide open. We would walk a few minutes out, and we would have an entire "beach" to ourselves. We would wear g-strings and nobody would be around to bother us except for the occasional boater way off in the distance.

They have since lowered the reservoir tremendously, and it's not the same (it's a rather steep incline down to the reservoir from the old beach).
ThongBum

Post by ThongBum »

Lately I’ve been stripping down to my thong at the gym locker room. It makes me feel a bit naughty but also great at the same time!