Favorite Place Outside of Home To Wear?

A place to talk about underwear in general that doesn't fit in thongs or bikinis.
RespectTheKini

Favorite Place Outside of Home To Wear?

Post by RespectTheKini »

Whats your favorite spot to wear thongs or bikinis outside of your home? As in moments where thats all youd be wearing and is there a reason why?

At the doctors, changing rooms, hotels, work lockers, car (?), guest room / houses, jacuzzis, balconies (?), etc.

I personally like hotels. It feels fresh, like you are at your vacation home and just lounging about makes you feel like the owner lol! Jacuzzis are the best, cant fully relax with shorts on! Havent tried balconies but thats next on my list. Maybe some high rise hotel or a cruise ship.

Im no exibitionist myself but thongs just turn you into a sort of person sometimes. Free and relaxed.
TANGA TANGA

Re: Favorite Place Outside of Home To Wear?

Post by TANGA TANGA »

Mostly in my back garden during the warmer months when cutting the grass or weeding.
oldermuscledude

Post by oldermuscledude »

I wear thongs when I go to the doctor, at work (before I retired), at the gym (although lately I've been commando with cock/glans rings at the gym), when sunbathing at the lake or on my back deck--haven't worn one at a public beach yet, and daily wear more often than not. I've driven to work or to the gym wearing only a thong (will pull on shorts on the car before getting out) too. I wear them because they're sexy and make me feel a bit naughty...I'm definitely an exhibitionist and love wearing one in the locker room at the gym or outside while sunbathing...it's a huge turn-on for me. I love thong tan lines and think they're sexy, too, so I'll wear them even in a tanning bed/booth (although right now I'm going nude in the tanning bed/booth so no tan lines).
Guitar T

Post by Guitar T »

My favorite place to wear a thong is on a tropical beach. After that just about any beach is a good place to wear a thong. Any time I can sun my buns I’m happy.
oldermuscledude

Post by oldermuscledude »

Guitar T wrote: Thu Jan 18, 2024 12:56 pm My favorite place to wear a thong is on a tropical beach. After that just about any beach is a good place to wear a thong. Any time I can sun my buns I’m happy.
Oh yes....I couldn't agree more suntanned buns are happy buns!
jason_greets

Post by jason_greets »

Pretty much beach or pool.
officermd80

Post by officermd80 »

RespectTheKini wrote: Mon Jan 15, 2024 9:48 pm Im no exibitionist myself but thongs just turn you into a sort of person sometimes. Free and relaxed.
This right here.

My favorite places are the gym and work.

At the gym I wear loose joggers, so as I work out, the straps end up on display. It's one of the places you can feel free and relaxed. Plus, the place is littered with cameras, so you have to be pretty confident there. I've never had anyone make a negative comment to me while working out or changing in the locker room.

I work in a jail, so not going to be purposely in just a thong, but I feel like a bit of a daredevil wearing one under my uniform. Not really on topic, but it is one of my favorite places.
David_NC

Post by David_NC »

officermd80 wrote: Tue Jan 23, 2024 5:11 am
RespectTheKini wrote: Mon Jan 15, 2024 9:48 pm Im no exibitionist myself but thongs just turn you into a sort of person sometimes. Free and relaxed.
This right here.

At the gym I wear loose joggers, so as I work out, the straps end up on display. It's one of the places you can feel free and relaxed. Plus, the place is littered with cameras, so you have to be pretty confident there. I've never had anyone make a negative comment to me while working out or changing in the locker room.

I work in a jail, so not going to be purposely in just a thong, but I feel like a bit of a daredevil wearing one under my uniform. Not really on topic, but it is one of my favorite places.
I think I'd be more worried over an inmate seeing the thong than a coworker in this scenario.
Thonglover8k

Post by Thonglover8k »

My favourite places to wear thongs or G Strings are my CrossFit gym and of course the beach.
Almost all the girls at our gym wear thongs, so I thought why shouldn’t I wear them too? I usually wear Lululemon shorts, which are pretty thin and often light colours, so a thong can easily be seen though the material. I usually wear a longer tee shirt, so unless I’m doing back squats it can’t usually be seen, but it’s fun to know I’m wearing something sexy at the sweaty gym.
I started to wear thongs to the beach last summer and now wear them almost exclusively on public beaches, I feel great wearing them, even if I do get some funny looks occasionally. Most of my swim thongs aren’t see through, but occasionally I’ll wear some very thin ice silk thongs that are definitely see though when wet.
All good harmless fun.
Luckily I’ve got a very supportive wife who also wears thongs to the beach, so we don’t look too out of place.
Pennbikini

Post by Pennbikini »

David_NC wrote: Tue Jan 23, 2024 11:11 am
officermd80 wrote: Tue Jan 23, 2024 5:11 am
This right here.

I think I'd be more worried over an inmate seeing the thong than a coworker in this scenario.
I'm not sure if I mentioned this before or not but back many years ago, before grad school, I worked as a caseworker in a group home for troubled youth, including sex offenders. This was nothing like what officermd80 would have to deal with, but one of the therapy journals from one of these teens indicated that the kid had fixated on me, and had seen several instances of my pants/shorts showing the "outlines of my bikini-style underpants." I did not stay in the job for long after that!