YUTATA BIKINIS

Let's talk about bikinis
TANGA TANGA

YUTATA BIKINIS

Post by TANGA TANGA »

I've bought about 10 of these bikinis since I discovered them on Ebay. Finally found out what the brand name is when I got another delivery today. Have to say they are up there with my favourite bikinis and look and feel amazing on. As I mentioned, I bought mine from a seller in the UK on Ebay, but you can get them on Ali Express for much less if you don't mind a longer delivery time. Good selection of colours too.
Lonestar

Re: YUTATA BIKINIS

Post by Lonestar »

TANGA TANGA wrote: Tue Dec 19, 2023 10:05 am I've bought about 10 of these bikinis since I discovered them on Ebay. Finally found out what the brand name is when I got another delivery today. Have to say they are up there with my favourite bikinis and look and feel amazing on. As I mentioned, I bought mine from a seller in the UK on Ebay, but you can get them on Ali Express for much less if you don't mind a longer delivery time. Good selection of colours too.
I noticed they have several pairs with a very thin ice silk. One style even seem like it would position you upward, which could make for an interesting sensation
TANGA TANGA

Post by TANGA TANGA »

Lonestar wrote: Tue Dec 26, 2023 12:06 pm
TANGA TANGA wrote: Tue Dec 19, 2023 10:05 am I've bought about 10 of these bikinis since I discovered them on Ebay. Finally found out what the brand name is when I got another delivery today. Have to say they are up there with my favourite bikinis and look and feel amazing on. As I mentioned, I bought mine from a seller in the UK on Ebay, but you can get them on Ali Express for much less if you don't mind a longer delivery time. Good selection of colours too.
I noticed they have several pairs with a very thin ice silk. One style even seem like it would position you upward, which could make for an interesting sensation
The ones I have are made of 85% Polyamide and 15% Spandex. They have a little extra room at the base of the pouch for those who prefer the down position, but you can still wear them in the up position. The narrow waistband consists of three horizontal colours i.e. light blue, pink and yellow( no matter the colour of the bikini). I don't buy silk items for ethical reasons so I can't review the ones you mentioned.
Lonestar

Post by Lonestar »

I need to look back and find that sell. Seems like they have a lot of good patterns to choose from as well. I saw some that have yellow string sides and a star print