Naughty thong confessions…

Let's talk about thongs
officermd80

Re: Naughty thong confessions…

Post by officermd80 »

TANGA TANGA wrote: Fri Jan 19, 2024 5:27 am
officermd80 wrote: Fri Jan 19, 2024 4:35 am I work in law enforcement, so I am more than likely the only man wearing a thong under his uniform. Sunday I wore one of my new JJMalibu mint green thongs and I realized while putting in my pants, which leave little to the imagination in the rear, you could clearly see my thong lines. I smiled and went to work. Upon entering we are patted down and searched. Not sure if anyone else noticed.
Welcome to the forum, officer. I guess you'll know better than anyone if a thong and its contents could be mistaken for a concealed weapon during a pat down. :o :o :o
Thanks for the welcome. And yes, I suppose I could be an expert on that topic.
David_NC

Post by David_NC »

officermd80 wrote: Fri Jan 19, 2024 4:35 am I work in law enforcement, so I am more than likely the only man wearing a thong under his uniform. Sunday I wore one of my new JJMalibu mint green thongs and I realized while putting in my pants, which leave little to the imagination in the rear, you could clearly see my thong lines. I smiled and went to work. Upon entering we are patted down and searched. Not sure if anyone else noticed.
This is a fear of mine, someone noticing the thong long. I've lost some weight and have recently purchased new pants. I went with a tapered style and they are a little more snug on my legs/thighs and rear - I will check in the mirror to see if you can tell what I am wearing - which is usually a thong. I wonder if whoever patted you down, thought you were commando as there was less fabric on your rear.
Pennbikini

Post by Pennbikini »

I'm kind of sure I've had the thong line from time to time, and am absolutely certain I've had the briefline from the high-cut bikinis and string bikinis I wear. Not so much "had" as "continue to have with some regularity." I think I posted elsewhere one time when I was in the men's room of a law firm and looked up in the mirror to a mirror hanging on the opposite wall and one could CLEARLY SEE not just the outline but also the camo pattern of the bikini briefs I was wearing (I think they were BodyAware or Prevail Sport...this is more than 20 years ago) through my eggshell khakis. I had been hungover and had intended to wear a thong but grabbed the bikinis and by the time I got out of the shower, I had forgotten my plan. So yes, walking around the city and in the building all morning like that... :lol:
Pennbikini

Post by Pennbikini »

And yes, the patdowns at the airport....uh-HUH!!
Lonestar

Post by Lonestar »

My confession would be getting a charge from people seeing my thong. I enjoy changing clothes at the gym, and hope others gain awareness of choices by seeing my underwear.
Mrthong

Post by Mrthong »

I love the look of my bulge in a thong, especially if the fabric forms around everything. I do like the excitement of knowing I have something on underneath that would probably surprise most people. I think I am slowly hoping more and more for someone to notice and comment on it (such as the strap peaking out at the top of my jeans in front of friends).

All of this came about after purchasing my first one merely for comfort in the hot summer months. Having sexy underwear was an added bonus.

There, I finally confessed my newfound excitement over the past year. :D
Thonglover8k

Post by Thonglover8k »

I really like wearing very thin Lululemon shorts that people can see the outline of my thong, so I tend to wear darker thongs under lighter colour shorts.
ioanniskef

Post by ioanniskef »

Well, i dont know if it is a naughty confession, but i will write it anyway.hehe...
Right now , as i am typing this message, is 23 30 at night.my gf is out with her friends and she will not return home earlier than 01 00.so after a long time i am home alone.
I had a shower, put on a black cotton thong from MED ( a greek underwear company) with a t- shirt and got into my bed.
I put some high pilow at my back and bend my knees up.
In this position, i can feel the back strap in my cheeks.
Having this very pleasant feeling, i am writing and reading posts about thongs....
Lazysaturdays88

Post by Lazysaturdays88 »

I have a few Fagioni satin clip thongs. From time to time I find myself in bed with my love, and wind up being lightly teased.
To be gently caressed in that shiny stretch satin feels incredible to begin with, but it's also soooo tantalizing feeling a lover's fingers slowly snap open those plastic clips and strip away that last little shred of fabric :shock:
TANGA TANGA

Post by TANGA TANGA »

Lazysaturdays88 wrote: Tue Mar 05, 2024 9:27 pm I have a few Fagioni satin clip thongs. From time to time I find myself in bed with my love, and wind up being lightly teased.
To be gently caressed in that shiny stretch satin feels incredible to begin with, but it's also soooo tantalizing feeling a lover's fingers slowly snap open those plastic clips and strip away that last little shred of fabric :shock:
Have you ever considered a career in writing erotic fiction? :shock: :shock: :lol: :lol: