Naughty thong confessions…

Let's talk about thongs
ThongBum

Naughty thong confessions…

Post by ThongBum »

I love the way a bulge thong fits and conforms to my package and how it looks on me.

And I REALLY love the way the thong strap feels against my butthole. There, I said it. :lol:

What are your naughty thong confessions?
elusive11

Re: Naughty thong confessions…

Post by elusive11 »

I like to check myself out in front of a mirror wearing my gstring. I also wear only my gstring doing my exercises.
elusive11

Post by elusive11 »

Forgot to mention I also post some pics online with my gstring and tan line.
oldermuscledude

Post by oldermuscledude »

I also love how a bulge thong fits my package and pushes it out, making it look bigger and more peominent...and the feeling of a thong strap between my cheeks and on my hole is incredible! I also love how turned on I get when I'm wearing a thong in public knowing others are looking!
ThongBum

Post by ThongBum »

oldermuscledude wrote: Wed Oct 25, 2023 10:35 pm the feeling of a thong strap between my cheeks and on my hole is incredible!
Haha I knew it wasn’t just me!
CrossfiThong

Post by CrossfiThong »

I love showing off my bulge in my thong too, and also, sometimes I show a whale tale to display in some stores or for some people, at the gym I like to wear my thongs and the guys look at me at the locker room.
Guitar T

Post by Guitar T »

I feel sexier wearing a thong.
I like knowing I am unique and wear thongs.
I like the surprised looks and big smiles I get at the beach and pools.
David_NC

Post by David_NC »

I feel more confident wearing my thong, its my "dirty" little secret. I work in a male dominated environment and I am sure I am the only one wearing a thong. I'm cautious not to show it off, but I like to keep the secret to myself. I've not tried a bulge thong, I'll have to add it to the list. And yes, the right thong, the right strap across the hole does add to the sensation.
Thongwearer

Post by Thongwearer »

I’ll sometimes look in the mirror and see if I can see the lines of the triangle in the back and like that no one else can tell or would see it. A fun little “secret”
Thonglover8k

Post by Thonglover8k »

Thongwearer wrote: Fri Oct 27, 2023 10:52 am I’ll sometimes look in the mirror and see if I can see the lines of the triangle in the back and like that no one else can tell or would see it. A fun little “secret”
Yep, thats totally me :-)