Wearing a swim thong in public…

Swim briefs, bikinis, thongs, and square-cuts. A place to discuss swimwear against the norm.
TANGA TANGA

Re: Wearing a swim thong in public…no

Post by TANGA TANGA »

Guitar T wrote: Fri Dec 15, 2023 1:20 am I am attending a major professional conference this week. I decided to take the afternoon off and make my way to the pool and jacuzzi. A couple of women decided to join me because we all needed a break. We met up at the hotel pool and and stripped down to our swim attire. I of course was wearing a thong. Not a word was said. It was like the most natural thing I could have worn with these two women that I barely know. We had a nice afternoon soaking in the water, talking and laughing. After our pool time we Ann went and changed and hung out of the rest of the day.
Be confident, be friendly and smile, it’s always a winning combination.
Glad you had such a positive experience while wearing a thong at the hotel pool. Contrast that with the embarrassing experience that forum member Jameslincolnuk had in a London Hotel Spa when he was told to leave or have the police called for wearing a thong in the sauna even though two females who briefly shared the sauna were also wearing thongs.
Solar55

Re: Wearing a swim thong in public…

Post by Solar55 »

I ordered this simple black thong from Shein:

https://us.shein.com/Manfinity-Men-Soli ... -3797.html

It will be here in 48 hours and I plan to wear it in the gym sauna and/or hot tub. I'll report on the experience this weekend!
oldermuscledude

Post by oldermuscledude »

Solar55 wrote: Tue Jan 09, 2024 4:09 pm I ordered this simple black thong from Shein:

https://us.shein.com/Manfinity-Men-Soli ... -3797.html

It will be here in 48 hours and I plan to wear it in the gym sauna and/or hot tub. I'll report on the experience this weekend!
They look great! I just ordered two of them (black and orange) to add to my collection of swim thongs! The price is hreat and I'm looking forward to wearing them when it gets warmer!
Last edited by oldermuscledude on Wed Jan 10, 2024 10:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Thonglover8k

Post by Thonglover8k »

Summer has sort of arrived in Melbourne, yesterday I wore this Cocksox thong https://www.cocksox.com.au/collections/ ... 6817387575 to our main public beach, it wasn’t too busy as it was mid week, but still a few around. Although I got a few looks, no one complained, it feels so good to be able to wear a thong in public. Getting a reasonable tan too.
I wish I could share some photos.
TANGA TANGA

Post by TANGA TANGA »

Thonglover8k wrote: Wed Jan 10, 2024 3:52 pm Summer has sort of arrived in Melbourne, yesterday I wore this Cocksox thong https://www.cocksox.com.au/collections/ ... 6817387575 to our main public beach, it wasn’t too busy as it was mid week, but still a few around. Although I got a few looks, no one complained, it feels so good to be able to wear a thong in public. Getting a reasonable tan too.
Although the forum doesn't publish photos of members in their underwear/swimwear(that would be difficult to monitor), I know of several members who have provided a link to their pics on sites like flickr, so perhaps that could be an option for you.
ralange

Re: Wearing a swim thong in public…no

Post by ralange »

TANGA TANGA wrote: Fri Dec 15, 2023 4:09 am
Guitar T wrote: Fri Dec 15, 2023 1:20 am I am attending a major professional conference this week. I decided to take the afternoon off and make my way to the pool and jacuzzi. A couple of women decided to join me because we all needed a break. We met up at the hotel pool and and stripped down to our swim attire. I of course was wearing a thong. Not a word was said. It was like the most natural thing I could have worn with these two women that I barely know. We had a nice afternoon soaking in the water, talking and laughing. After our pool time we Ann went and changed and hung out of the rest of the day.
Be confident, be friendly and smile, it’s always a winning combination.
Glad you had such a positive experience while wearing a thong at the hotel pool. Contrast that with the embarrassing experience that forum member Jameslincolnuk had in a London Hotel Spa when he was told to leave or have the police called for wearing a thong in the sauna even though two females who briefly shared the sauna were also wearing thongs.
This post is also in hotel pools I think it goes here also.

The first hotel thong at pool of 2024 happened today 1/10/24.
I went to the pool and 3 guys just walked out of the pool area leaving it empty. I wear running shorts as a cover up while in the hallway. I opened a can of beer and while I was enjoying the hot tub a couple walked in.
Wearing my Skinzwear black with pink lighting bolts thong and being in the water they would have no idea.

I know everyone says just act normal like it's nothing.
The couple sat at one of tables the lady took off cover up to show one peice with boy short bottoms, the man had on (you guessed it) DORK SHORTS! So when to tub shut off I just got up walked over got in the pool and swam a few laps underwater. The first time I came up the guy asked how's the water. I said it's cooler than the hot tub and feels great. I got out dried off put my shorts on and said to them have a good evening they said you too.
Just act as if it's normal to wear what you want.

I stay at this hotel alot and works all k ow me by name, hell I even get a Christmas card from them. Yes they have 2 cameras in the pool room.
Thonglover8k

Post by Thonglover8k »

TANGA TANGA wrote: Thu Jan 11, 2024 5:27 am
Thonglover8k wrote: Wed Jan 10, 2024 3:52 pm Summer has sort of arrived in Melbourne, yesterday I wore this Cocksox thong https://www.cocksox.com.au/collections/ ... 6817387575 to our main public beach, it wasn’t too busy as it was mid week, but still a few around. Although I got a few looks, no one complained, it feels so good to be able to wear a thong in public. Getting a reasonable tan too.
Although the forum doesn't publish photos of members in their underwear/swimwear(that would be difficult to monitor), I know of several members who have provided a link to their pics on sites like flickr, so perhaps that could be an option for you.
I’d only do it if people where interested
Aberman

Post by Aberman »

My personal preference is for no pictures on the site . It keeps the site clean and more focussed on good intelligent writing and the psychological side of the subject . There are many places where photos can be seen , but this is a good space to discuss , styles , women’ attitudes to swimwear , places to go and the small issues which trouble the average swimwear enthusiast … how to get round having lots of swimwear delivered without your partner thinking you are crazy for example ! Anyway that is just my view .
jason_greets

Post by jason_greets »

Aberman wrote: Thu Feb 08, 2024 3:12 am My personal preference is for no pictures on the site . It keeps the site clean and more focussed on good intelligent writing and the psychological side of the subject . There are many places where photos can be seen , but this is a good space to discuss , styles , women’ attitudes to swimwear , places to go and the small issues which trouble the average swimwear enthusiast … how to get round having lots of swimwear delivered without your partner thinking you are crazy for example ! Anyway that is just my view .
That sounds sensible.

I posted some of my recent speedo photos on Quota. Let's say that while the vast majority of comments were positive, some of it came from people who seemed...a bit too desperate.

As I said, I don't wear them for attention. Mostly for comfort. I was just excited to post about my recent accomplishment.
Last edited by jason_greets on Thu Feb 08, 2024 4:34 pm, edited 4 times in total.
jason_greets

Post by jason_greets »

I wore a thong for the first time at a clothing-optional beach in Miami about a week ago purely out of curiosity.

I must say that wearing a thong at the beach was just OK for me. It's not something I'm dying to wear at a beach, except if I really want to get a good tan or just feeling like it.

I had more excitement wearing my 1" sides full-back coverage speedos at the beach for the first time in public because I felt so free. Now those I'm far more likely to wear more often given the opportunity.