The Bikini Thong Crossover

Let's talk about bikinis
TANGA TANGA

Re: The Bikini Thong Crossover

Post by TANGA TANGA »

Aberman wrote: Wed Feb 14, 2024 9:12 am
Pennbikini wrote: Tue Feb 13, 2024 4:27 pm I don't do beaches or pools -- nothing against them...just not my thing-- so I don't know firsthand, but I'm wondering if it's different to be out in the open wearing a Brazilian-back garment vs having it as your underwear and seeking to make an "adjustment." I have gotten so used to wedgies that it doesn't normally even register with me, but that's my experience. Others' mileage may vary!
Not quite sure I follow you . Are you asking does it feel different to adjust your swimwear in private compared with in public ? I know I like that kind of thing women do where they just tug their swimwear to widen it when they get out of the pool , looks cute .
This comment reminds me of an episode of The Golden Girls when the character Sophia(Dorothy's mother), says she like to watch men coming out of the sea and adjusting their swimwear, or words to that effect. :lol:
Pennbikini

Post by Pennbikini »

Yes, it's the "I just stood up in the conference room full of people and the string bikinis under the khakis have found themselves a new home WAY further up the street from where they started." :lol:
Bikenswim

Post by Bikenswim »

Bikenswim wrote: Thu Nov 30, 2023 1:41 pm I like to wear snug flat-front "slingshot" low-cut Gaff Thongs, and the rear strap is much wider than a regular thong for comfort. That looks nicer at the Beach for people sitting on blankets as I roam around.
Here's a link to front & back photos https://www.imagebam.com/view/GAAQ6M
Dakotas66s

Post by Dakotas66s »

I get what you mean about the difference between adjusting swimwear in private versus in public. It's all about comfort and what feels natural to you. Personally, I think those little adjustments can add a cute touch to someone's beach or poolside look. Have you ever checked out discussions on topics like this on websites like https://periuod.com/period-underwear-swimwear? You might find some interesting perspectives there.
Last edited by Dakotas66s on Wed Apr 17, 2024 7:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
TANGA TANGA

Post by TANGA TANGA »

Dakotas66s wrote: Thu Apr 04, 2024 5:01 am I get what you mean about the difference between adjusting swimwear in private versus in public. It's all about comfort and what feels natural to you. Personally, I think those little adjustments can add a cute touch to someone's beach or poolside look.
Welcome to the forum. Hope you will enjoy contributing to the discussions.