My foray into Bikini Underwear

Let's talk about bikinis
bikinidan

My foray into Bikini Underwear

Post by bikinidan »

I own a lot of Bikini Underwear and love the Knockers I bought online. In fact I am wearing my green pair right now. The Knockers are very comfortable. At my Middle School we changed for PE and two of my Friends wore bikinis..

We would go camping as a school and I shared the tent with my Friend David. He let me try on his bikini underwear and my Mom got me the style . David also bought me a few packs. They were either Brut or Knockers.

I had no problem changing in the gym and others noticed and told me how cool I am to wear them
TANGA TANGA

Re: My foray into Bikini Underwear

Post by TANGA TANGA »

bikinidan wrote: Wed Apr 19, 2023 1:00 pm I own a lot of Bikini Underwear and love the Knockers I bought online. In fact I am wearing my green pair right now. The Knockers are very comfortable. At my Middle School we changed for PE and two of my Friends wore bikinis..

We would go camping as a school and I shared the tent with my Friend David. He let me try on his bikini underwear and my Mom got me the style . David also bought me a few packs. They were either Brut or Knockers.

I had no problem changing in the gym and others noticed and told me how cool I am to wear them
Everyone could do with a friend like David especially in the school years. Hope Miguel reads this and finds a David at his school.
Pennbikini

Post by Pennbikini »

Yes, this mirrors my experience too -- wearing bikini underwear in school, camping, etc. Only had a "few" conversations about it, though, at least directly! Once when a friend confessed to me that he started wearing bikinis because I did (this was my senior year in high school) and then when a guy in my dorm had to "borrow" my underwear for a couple days my freshman year in college. Other times were just a remark or two!
tony_sucks

Post by tony_sucks »

bikinidan wrote: Wed Apr 19, 2023 1:00 pm I own a lot of Bikini Underwear and love the Knockers I bought online. In fact I am wearing my green pair right now. The Knockers are very comfortable. At my Middle School we changed for PE and two of my Friends wore bikinis..

Knockers were the the first bikini underwear i bought back when i was 16! Best purchase of my life because thats where it all started for me. They really look good but unfortunately they start to fall apart really fast so I dont buy them anymore. I only have one pair left that has not fallen apart. Im not sure if they are the ones from back then but I know they've been with me for a while now.

Its cool that you got to share experiences with other guys. Maybe you even got other guys to wear bikinis. good job bro!
RespectTheKini

Post by RespectTheKini »

Buying a brief that probably was a bit too small when I was 6 was probably the best thing to happen to me. As I grew it was basically a bikini and I believe till it ripped at the seams did It get tossed. Nice and fitting. Unlike the generic briefs hell I would endure for the next 6 years + boxers i always pulled down from the annoying elastic.

I think at 13 I told my best bud at the time I was worried about wearing bikinis. I changed into my PE clothes there in front of everyone at the lockers. Nobody gave a singular damn! Everyone knew the rule was not to look below the face lol!